Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

CALL 4 HELP: My Friend Needs A Place To Stay Today In Durban, South Africa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CALL 4 HELP: My Friend Needs A Place To Stay Today In Durban, South Africa (419 Views)

Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe / Help 4 Help Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CALL 4 HELP: My Friend Needs A Place To Stay Today In Durban, South Africa by Kabikala(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
MY FRIEND NEEDS URGENT HELP IN DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA!

My friend of over twenty years (a Nigerian) who lives in Brits, South Africa, have been out of job for about 4 years mainly due to lack of documentation. He recently got his legal stay earlier this year and have been job-hunting since.

A large estate firm based in Durban interviewed him for a job some time ago and subsequently invited him to come and resume for the position last Monday. However, due to funding challenges, he was only able to raise the transport fare yesterday. By the time he arrived Durban, the big boss has travelled and he has been asked to wait for him to return by next Tuesday.

He is basically stranded with little money and needs a place to stay in Durban till next Wednesday when he will meet the big boss.

The office plans to provide him with accommodation once he is hired.

Any offer of help will be appreciated.

I can be reached on this page, or via e-mail to: kabikala@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Basic Secret Reviewed About Black Americans / Lmao, Check This Tweet Out. / Resolving Nigeria’s Fuel Supply Challenges Using The Ghanaian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.