Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Where Are The Girls' Hive? Chidinma Okeke Is Still One Of You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Are The Girls' Hive? Chidinma Okeke Is Still One Of You (495 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Girls' Hive? Chidinma Okeke Is Still One Of You by thankgodeboh(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
On the 'International Day of the Girl Child, 11 October, Many Persons especially the girls identified with the 'girls' by way of framing their photos with 'I stand with her' emblazoned on the frame.

On issues of gender roles, especially when the kitchen is mentioned as the only place Women should oversee, most Women ran into the defence zone.

Hilary Clinton, in far away USA did not need to appeal to the Association of Nigerian Girls but most of them STAND WITH HER.

One of you CHIDINMA is in deep shit and nobody is standing with her.

All you do is to make unnecessary fun out of that vegetable and the Girl in question.

What then does standing with 'her' mean and when should one stand with 'her' ?

Is it only when 'she' might win a Presidential election?

Or

When She stands to urinate like the male child.

When exactly?

P. S. I do not support her wrongs. But leaking such a video was a plan to destroy somebody's life. Making fun of the whole 'shit' is like adding more fuel to the fire burning.
Re: Where Are The Girls' Hive? Chidinma Okeke Is Still One Of You by Kilonis(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol that girl has received the drowning of a lifetime.
Re: Where Are The Girls' Hive? Chidinma Okeke Is Still One Of You by Airforce1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
why nairaland carry this matter for head like gala?

I've been to so many social media and I don't get to see much of chidinma's case posted on them.

Let's leave this girl alone jare.

She's a lesbian so fuccking what?

Are some of you spewing thrash forming holier than though attitude on this girl's case not into prostitution and arm robbery?

Is it because you've not been exposed?

Rubbish!
Re: Where Are The Girls' Hive? Chidinma Okeke Is Still One Of You by LifestyleTonite: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
peace

(1) (Reply)

US Singer T-pain Arrives Nigeria For The Heineken ‘live Your Music’ Party! / Kanye West Credited As Co-writer On Drake’s Kid Cudi Diss / Kim Kardashian To Rely On Surrogacy For 3rd Pregnan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.