Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

2 Men Rescue Suspected Wizard Who Fell In Sapele River, Claim It's Family Affair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Rescue Suspected Wizard Who Fell In Sapele River, Claim It's Family Affair (418 Views)

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Men Rescue Suspected Wizard Who Fell In Sapele River, Claim It's Family Affair by fuprevibes: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Two men have reportedly picked up the man who accidentally crashed into the Ajogodo River, in Sapele, Delta State yesterday, after his supposedly ‘private jet-coven’ ran out of fuel; claiming they are family members of the self-confessed wizard.

According to Vanguard, the two men came yesterday and pleaded with restless residents, who wanted to set him ablaze, saying; “we are from Idjerhe (Jesse) in Ethiope West LGA of Delta State. He is our brother.

He is a driver by profession and plies daily his taxi along the Benin/Sapele dual carriage way. He lives in Benin mostly. We heard about the incident through the news making the round. We came here to confirm it and it is true. Please we want you people to release him for us to take him home, because he now appears very weak.”

The family members, believed to be in their 60s, refused to disclose their names and also state the man’s marital status. They maintained

“this is our private family affair. We are not going to tell you people any more information about our brother.” They reportedly zoomed off with him in an ash-coloured Toyota Camry car without number plates, at about 10a.m.

The self-confessed wizard was heard saying “I was not alone on the journey. There were others with their private jets, but luck ran against me when my fuel finished. The others are in UK now.”

http://fuprevibes..com/2016/10/2-men-rescue-suspected-wizard-who-fell.html

(1) (Reply)

Bagudu Hirse- Police Confirm Kidnap Of Ex-foreign Affairs Minister In Kaduna / As Seen On Facebook, New University Where They Train You To Become A Prophet / I Approved DSS Raids, Arrest Of Judges – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.