Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Hope For The Jasawa Community: Hon Gwani Muhammad Adam Alkali Oon.(danlondon). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope For The Jasawa Community: Hon Gwani Muhammad Adam Alkali Oon.(danlondon). (720 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' / Alkali Mohammed Mamu Arraigned By EFCC For Collecting N5.9m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope For The Jasawa Community: Hon Gwani Muhammad Adam Alkali Oon.(danlondon). by habebsadiq02: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
THE IMITABLE LEGACY OF GWANI ADAM ALKALI OON: HOPE FOR THE JASAWA COMMUNITY (PART 02)
Before I start mentioning some good gestures of Gwani Danlondon, I think it will not be out of place to state that we have, as a people, failed to encourage our leaders to do more. And while it is not wrong to chide the derelictions of leaders, it is utterly inexpedient to not commend the few leaders that solve some tangible problems in the Community.
"Leadership is solving problems," says Colin Powell. And fellowership is the adherence to and prompting for effective leadership. It is, therefore, incumbent on us to appreciate the minute few that strive to solve one or two problems in any part of Jasawa community, having in mind that such appreciation would spur them to do more.
Let me narrate a story to you. There were (15) students - mainly Jassawa- who had left their comfort zones to study to be knowledgeable and skillful for the labour market. But they were faced with a besetting situation.
It so happened that they could not pay their tuition fees. The examinations approached and they risked deferring their studies. But as God may have it, respite came when they were about giving up. A Good Samaritan appeared from no where and brought joy to their gloomy faces.
It might interest you to know that Danlandan, through the HA. Foundation, paid the N63,000 tuition fee and N5000 penalty charge for each of the affected undergraduates, I am very sure that the beneficiaries will never forget the year 2015, for being hugged by the beautiful hands of Luck.
What can be more eminent than a leader trying to encourage his kith and kin in their educational pursuits? I mean, these are the gestures that would develop our clime.
Apparently Danlandan knows that the only way a society would experience development is if and when the people pursue education with reckless abandon. That is why he has continued to render help to "seekers of knowledge" in all spheres.
Also Part of his contributions in education he sponsored Qur'anic recitation competition in other to encourage and builds younger ones in the community.
I muttered to myself: "What a good way to say thank you to the institution that moulded you. What a perfectly kind way to give back to the environment that made you a learned one. What a leader that inspires younger leaders like us. What a blessing to the Jasawa Community."
You will agree with me that this perspicacious leader knows what his clime wants and is doing his best to contribute his own quota. He knows that the onus of leadership is to effect change, and any leader that derails in this is lagging behind.
Without any form of doubt, Dalandan has outperformed his contemporaries in the community. It is just unfortunate that this piece cannot actually exhaust all his good gestures, especially in the educational sector. Besides it is not the onus of this series to do so. If not I would have made mention of the UTME forms he had purchased for school leavers, the books he had bought for various schools, the unpublicised school fees he had paid for hundreds of students, also the employments he secure to our teeming youth and research projects he had financed for ample scholars in Jasawa community
Nonetheless, the subsequent part of this series would succinctly refer to the benevolent gestures of Danlondon in his home of orientation, Mallam Adam Family.You will then see how he is circumspectly adhering to the dictum, "Charity begins at home."
My aim is for every Jasawa man to know the real Gwani Danlondon and appreciate his contributions toward engendering change in society, and not believe the fathom fictions that naysayers are selling in town.

1 Like

Re: Hope For The Jasawa Community: Hon Gwani Muhammad Adam Alkali Oon.(danlondon). by yeyeboi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ok source

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Wike Rivers State Executive Council / Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu-ali, A Tribute By A Soldier Adamu Mamman Via Facebook / Kenule Beeson Saro-wiwa.. Last Statement Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.