Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

An Unimaginable Work Organisation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Unimaginable Work Organisation (359 Views)

Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria / See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. / Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Unimaginable Work Organisation by JIIDS(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
You can not be working for an organization who wants you to produce magic and yet want you to do it on an empty stomach... its just quite unbelievable how employers value the productivity of their staff.

It will be welcoming if their is a regulatory government agency to monitor the the relationship between employer and employee especially when it comes to the requirement in the New world of work.

Most employers layoff their staff because they refuse to make adequate resources for work. They even expect that u use your earned salary to take care of their operational resources. Nigerians I happen to work with one and i sincerely need your advice. My social media friends i work with an organization affiliated to a popular church In Nigeria.

This organization is chaired by the wife of the General Overseer. I am amazed that they have no idea of what their management they have employed are wicked and not christian. I was born a christian and took up this job because it is affiliated to a church i respect, unfortunately i meet with devils.

I know that the organization and the church will come fighting me heavily, they have succeed to have employed me for 7months without an ID card not even an appointment letter. They can come denying me. Things will spoil and the management will insist you use your money to repair their assets. This is a whole lot of crap. Please come to my rescue......

(1) (Reply)

Get Creative And Get Empowered..its Going Down At Ums Training Hub / Interested In Organization Architecture(design) And Resident In Ibadan? / Free 2017 Social Media Calendar For Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.