Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business (17469 Views)

Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos / Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by auntysimbiat(f): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by auntysimbiat(f): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by oatzeal(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Women of nowadays are more wicked than men..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by eezeribe(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
OK
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by EKITI001: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
too bad... with this her innocent face
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by josephine123: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Chessco(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
The woman is experimenting her entrerpreneural skills.

I pity those innocent leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by otijah(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
I can never blame her, but applaud her business sense. I will only blame the parents of the kids and the motherless babies home who sold out these kids.
I think it's a legitimate business

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by veekid(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Them plenty for lag
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
This news is incomplete.
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by dotcomnamename: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Hyan50(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kudos to d police
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by SmartMugu: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nonesense. All credits intended for Lagos government, all blames geared on the woman without any facts. Yes, she may be hungry, yes she may need money like everyone does. Does that make her an abductor? What if the parents of the kids voluntarily allowed her to use their kids for her type of hustle so they can fend for themselves too? The government needs to stop labelling people what they are probably not because they have easy access to the media unless they have facts. Have these kids even been declared missing by their parents?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by hemartins(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Using them for begging business.
And this kids would be kept in the worst type of situations while trying to make money for her.
Let the full wrath of the law be on her.
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Martinola(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
oatzeal:
Women of nowadays are more wicked than men..
Na 2day u jst dey knw? dem wicked no b small.
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Hifivesmart(f): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Woman again
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
recession oooooo
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by steppin: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Begging business? Smh
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by hotspec(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Too bad. Meanwhile, in another news...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by upright18: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hmm thus far am impressed
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by sakalisis(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Paragoon: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chai! Lagos again cry
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
There's a stench of a violent & hopeless chase for the green stuff in the air. Shocking is the things people do to make money these days.
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by finalbosss1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by emmyreb(f): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
too bad.

na recession cause m
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
E get one for ph... Rumuola junction with triplets I no trust all of them at all ... Even for iyana paja Lagos.. I see one there,, police no dey see them to ask if nah there pikin.. Chai
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by maxwell767(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
But the children looks healthy.....

She's taking care of them......

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by julioralph(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
otijah:
I can never blame her, but applaud her business sense. I will only blame the parents of the kids and the motherless babies home who sold out these kids.
I think it's a legitimate business
shocked shocked shocked Your level of stupidity knows no bounds sad

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by cyberdurable(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by westive21(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
i nor go too blame her.......poor woman....poor sense.........she lack enjoyment for her life so she dey do nonsense
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hifivesmart:
Woman again

Na so we see una mata o
Re: Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business by Adeolu4(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
She should b punished

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiv/Jukun crisis: Six killed whilst vandalising, looting church in Taraba / Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car / Chiedozie Azuike, Missing Student Of Enugu Private University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.