Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) (830 Views)

My Husband Collects My Salary And Beats Me Untop. / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) / Could This Screen Shot About Jiji Real Or Just A Coincidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by princemomodu1: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Folks, things are really getting out of hand. All my adult life, I have never seen and have it this rough.

I work with one of the Federal Government MDAs which I cannot state for obvious reasons. Saying the monthly remuneration is meagre is restating the obvious and as meagre as my pay may be, there are five other levels below me; some whose salaries are less than half of mine.

OK, the salary is small. We know. Asking the government to pay (in fulk) is now as though one us asking for the Eagle in the Coat of Arm for breakfast.

Since the beginning of the year, we get our monthly salaries in three or sometimes four instalments. It has become so bad that we have even lost account of the exact amount we are being owed.

This is October 28,2016 and I just received my salary for September. Just before I could start filling up the financial holes I already dug out, I decided to check how much was paid and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was 6% .

This is bad, it has been bad and we take solace on hope that it would get better; but better seems to be out of sight as worse stares us in the face.

By December 2016, I'll officially turn in my resignation letter and consider other options including leaving the country altogether.

Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by talktonase(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is not bubu,it is adeosuns fault...
Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by afanide: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
That is ridiculous.....
Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
eiyhaaaaaa. Recession. op take heart
Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by thesicilian: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is your boss's (or who ever is in charge of your salaries) fault. It has nothing to do with recession and you guys should petition him for serious probing.
Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
OMG...what nonsense. How then will you survive with less than a cleaners take home.

Bubu come and see what ur Govt is doing to Nigerians
Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by Ezemann(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jesu!!!
Nigeria is finished [color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jeez! This is hopeless
Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sorry oooo.

I read with passion and pity until I saw that statement of account and I couldn't control my laughter. 3k plus what rubbish.

I wish people can take the bold step I took January last year. I resigned from my job with no hope (I was tired). All I did was to prepare for the unexpected (either employment or business)

Last year was terrible, I mean I thank God for his mercies but November last year I started a business and this year I have a farm and I am doing well by his grace.

Sometimes we need to take some bold steps and free ourselves from paymaster (slavery). They all started small, with patience and hard work they grew big and became employers. You can do same too.
Re: I Just Received My September Salary And It Is 6% (screen Shot) by keandre: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Safety Tips For Snakes This Season / Hausa Fulani Headsmen Sends A Strong Message To 2face Idibia / Sampamonis Art Website Design Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.