Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

This Woman Went To The Hospital For Kidney Stones And Returned Home With A Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Went To The Hospital For Kidney Stones And Returned Home With A Baby (899 Views)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Went To The Hospital For Kidney Stones And Returned Home With A Baby by Sipcyp(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
When baby Shaun Jude Jaeger grow you will have a great story to tell about his birth.

It was not only a baby “surprise”, but her mother thought that they were actually kidney stones.

His mother, Stephanie Jaeger Locust Grove, Georgia, was suffering from severe stomach pain. He thought it was kidney stones, so he went to a local hospital.

While being examined, a technician asked how advanced her pregnancy was. Jaeger looked at him suspiciously and told him that not only was not pregnant, but she had her period.

So imagine her surprise when she ended up in emergency surgery with a doctor orders an ultrasound ordering.

“I was almost in shock,” Jaeger told CNN.

Her husband was shocked by these events.
“I went searching on Google ‘treatment for kidney stones’ to have a panic attack that not only were pregnant, but the baby would arrive in less than an hour,” wrote Michael Jaegers on Facebook. “Most parents have about 9 months to prepare for this blessing, but we had 30 minutes.”

Stephanie Jaegers was worried because he had not had any prenatal care. But not only that the baby was in trouble.

Click the link below to read the full story

http://sipcypriannewsalive.com/this-woman-went-to-the-hospital-for-kidney-stones-and-returned-home-with-a-baby/

1 Like

Re: This Woman Went To The Hospital For Kidney Stones And Returned Home With A Baby by FreshBoss007: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: This Woman Went To The Hospital For Kidney Stones And Returned Home With A Baby by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
not only am I not understanding
Re: This Woman Went To The Hospital For Kidney Stones And Returned Home With A Baby by toyeem(f): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
How possible? No contractions, no baby bump, no movement... I don't believe
Re: This Woman Went To The Hospital For Kidney Stones And Returned Home With A Baby by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2016
See baby face sef

(1) (Reply)

Married Cheater Exposed . . . After Lover Dies During Sleepover (pic) / Globacom Gifts Free Data Day / Single And Married!! Is This True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.