Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Naija Movies And Jamaica - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naija Movies And Jamaica (1391 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Naija Movies In Bahamas And Jamaica West Indies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Movies And Jamaica by krdea(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2007
Firstly, let me congratulate the Nigerian movie industry for spreading its tentacles to Jamaica. Now the real issue is this , Jamaicans Believe there is too much Voodoo and Coruption in Nigeria. Reason been that the movies shown are all voodoo and coruption captioned. The only movies they enjoy are movies form Akin and pawpaw which they call Tom and Jerry . In your opinion what do u think is a way out.
Re: Naija Movies And Jamaica by Coco29(f): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2007
hold on Jamaican think that there is too much voodoo in naija movies no way Jamaicans are the ones you see in brixton at the voodoo shop cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Movies And Jamaica by Eurphoria(f): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2007
i really dont see the point to this thread. Who cares what Jamaicans/ or anybody else think about the Nigerian movies? well the ladies who do my hair at the salon (jamaicans) watch Nollywood non stop and seem to know more about the voodoo bizness than me. I think they are at home with that issue those who tell you otherwise are trying to be cute.
Re: Naija Movies And Jamaica by neelsel(f): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2007
Euphoria et al I will comment later, have an appointment. This is very interesting. Later folks.
Re: Naija Movies And Jamaica by QUESHIQUE(f): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2008
EVERY COUNTRY HAS ITS OWN BITTER MEDICINE. EVERY COUNTRY HAS THEIR OWN

PRACTICE IN WHATEVER THEY DO. ALL COUNTRY HAS THEIR TAG OF CORRUPTION.

THERE IS NO NEED TO BUS FUSS OVER MINOR MATTERS THAT EXIST IN A SHOW. IF YOU

CAN'T STAND THOSE PART,REWIND THE SHOW TO THE PART THAT IS ENJOYABLE TO YOU OR

DESIST FROM WATCHING.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Nigerian Gospel Videos / Direct Download A Resurrection 2013 Bluray / 14 Things We Can’t Wait To See Happen In Game Of Thrones...with Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.