Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) (16552 Views)

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Top 5 Big Brother Housemates Who Will Be Relevant In The Entertainment Industry / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
As a lover of Nigerian entertainment, I noticed there are so many beautiful women in the industry hence this list.

21. Chidinma:
We cannot deny the fact that Ms Kedike, as she's fondly called, is a beauty. The MTN project fame 2010 winner has a pretty face and a sweet voice to match. It's no shock many industry guys keep professing their love for her.

20. Iheoma Nnadi:
She is a Nigerian model and MBGN 2014 winner.

19. Ini Edo:
This list would be incomplete if this Nollywood screen goddess was exempted.

18. Tiwa Savage:
Mavin records queen and roc-nation mate is a classical description of the saying "black is beautiful".

17. Di'ja:
Also a mavin records signee. Di'ja isn't just a talented musician, she is a lady admired by many.

16. Annie Idibia:
Nollywood actress and Tuface's wife, Annie, is a pretty mum of two who never fails to make heads turn.

15. Mercy Aigbe:
She's known for her beauty as much as she's known for her acting prowess and fashion sense.

14. Mocheddah:
Petite singer, Mocheddah, surely deserves to be on this list. Everyone agrees she's pretty and her pictures really do prove it.

13.Rita Dominic:
Rita Dominic needs no introduction. She is talented and we love her.

12. Lola Rae:
This woman is BEAUTIFUL, fullstop!!!

11. Bidemi Kosoko:
The beautiful actress is veteran actor, Jide Kosoko's, daughter and many people seem to love her dimple.

10. Tonto Dikeh:
Tonto Dikeh is a very beautiful and talented actress. Many hearts were broken when the actress got married.

9. Ezinne Akudo:
This beautiful young woman is a lawyer and model. She was crowned Miss Nigeria in 2013.

8. Omowunmi Akinnifesi:
Miss Nigeria 2005, Omowunmi, is a model and Lagos state environmental ambassador.

7. Osas Ighodaro:
If you think she isn't beautiful then the problem is you.

6. Genevieve Nnaji:
I love this woman, beautiful, talented and classy. She is arguably the most popular actress out of Nigeria and probably West Africa.

5.. Yvonne Okoro:
This dark-skinned beauty is an actress with several movies to her credit.

4. Omotola Jalade:
Popularly known as Omosexy, she has featured in countless Nollywood movies and is one of the biggest names in the Nigerian entertainment Industry.

3. DJ Cuppy:
Celebrity DJ, Cuppy, is a talented lass who has been opportuned to showcase her skills both home and abroad.

2. Dorcas Fapson:
Many know her as the infamous Sophie "so fine, so fly" of Shuga fame but what many may not know is that this gorgeous lady is also a trained criminologist. Beauty and brains!!

1. Zainab Balogun:
She's a model, actress and tv presenter. Zainab who is known for keeping her hair short never ceases to look beautiful no matter what she wears. She's a stunner, she's "Slaynab".

Honourable mentions:

° Liz Da-Silva
° Toke Makinwa
° Niyola
° Dakore Egbuson
° Olaitan Sugar
° Stephanie Coker
° Kate Henshaw
° Adunni Ade
° Stephanie Linus
° Adesua Etomi
° Anna Banner

List compiled by ME.

Seun, Lalasticlala, biko FP.

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chidinma
Iheoma
Ini
Tiwa

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Di'ja
Annie
Mercy
Mocheddah

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rita
Lola
Bidemi
Tonto

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ezinne
Omowunmi
Osas
Genevieve

2 Likes

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yvonne
Omotola
Cuppy

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Stay away from my Osas and DJ Cuppy angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dorcas
Zainab

4 Likes

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Stay away from my Osas and DJ Cuppy angry

Osas is married. tongue

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Qummie:

Osas is married. tongue
I don't mind cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I don't mind cheesy cheesy

Lol. Ok then. Just don't let her husband catch you. grin
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Qummie:

Lol. Ok then. Just don't let her husband catch you. grin
grin grin grin Who's that Dorcas? shocked shocked I'll add her to list of my women kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
grin grin grin Who's that Dorcas? shocked shocked I'll add her to list of my women kiss kiss

She's Sophie from Shuga seasons 3&4.
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by ameezy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
sad angry
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Op, omotola should come before genevieve. Mocheddah fine pass mercy sef. 1-3 are truly the most beautiful in the industry.

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by onyekachee(f): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2016
I love me some dorcas shola fapson kiss

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2016
Omotola is more beautiful then Genievieve na. What's wrong with you people putting Genny always before omosexy? undecided I wound someone eh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2016
rokiatu:
Omotola is more beautiful then Genievieve na. What's wrong with you people putting Genny always before omosexy? undecided I wound someone eh.

I no just understand. Even niyola wey fine pass gene far far no dey the list.

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by SalomonKane: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Don't blame me if I say "I want to Bleep all of them" except Di'ja, that is. Don't want ma dick to be shagging bone. I like a lil flesh.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2016
rokiatu:

webkwin:
Op, omotola should come before genevieve. Mocheddah fine pass mercy sef. 1-3 are truly the most beautiful in the industry.

My ogas, I'm sorry. Post modified.
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2016
If Omotola, Angela Okorie or Rachael Okonkwo is not among first three 4get it. Expecially Rachael Okonkwo. She should be number 1.
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by obinna58(m): 3:34am On Oct 29, 2016
SalomonKane:
Don't blame me if I say "I want to Bleep all of them" except Di'ja, that is. Don't want ma dick to be shagging bone. I like a lil flesh.

grin grin
wickedness at highest order but I concur cos Dija puna can disfracture ones rod

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by omgismholly(f): 5:26am On Oct 29, 2016
wow!!! they really prettily beauriful wink

1 Like

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Thermodynamics:
If Omotola, Angela Okorie or Rachael Okonkwo is not among first three 4get it. Expecially Rachael Okonkwo. She should be number 1.

Na most beautiful they talk o not light skinned. Those babes dey okay sha but dem no too fine.

5 Likes

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Tmex(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2016
where is yemi alade?
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2016
omgismholly:
wow!!! they really prettily beauriful wink

Yeah smiley
LALASTICLALA SEUN take this home, let's celebrate our women na.
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Olasco93: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Being beautiful is not enough. Beauty doesn't keep a man. When you don't have Character, Attitude and Sense of humour, your beauty can never substitute character.
My mum said "Love and Fine no go help you, you no go enjoy your marriage and life if your wife no get Beta character." And as a good mother, I believed her.
A Bad attitude is like a flat tyre, you can't go anywhere until you change it

2 Likes

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Olasco93:
Being beautiful is not enough. Beauty doesn't keep a man. When you don't have Character, Attitude and Sense of humour, your beauty can never substitute character.
My mum said "Love and Fine no go help you, you no go enjoy your marriage and life if your wife no get Beta character." And as a good mother, I believed her.
A Bad attitude is like a flat tyre, you can't go anywhere until you change it

You are right but the thread is about beauty not character. Besides you can be beautiful and have good character as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice compilation
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Nice compilation

Thanks. smiley smiley
Re: 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary / Flavour Unveiled As Ambassador For Life Beer / Nicki Minaj Rocks ONLY Pink G-string For New Album (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.