Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Strictly For Guys: Tips On How To Make Your Beards Grow Quickly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strictly For Guys: Tips On How To Make Your Beards Grow Quickly (2255 Views)

5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards / Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. / How to Grow Your Beards, Why Do Many Men Have Troubles Growing Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Guys: Tips On How To Make Your Beards Grow Quickly by Zicomanie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
There is a popular saying some men with facial hair always say to femala friends, “if the man you are with does not have a beard, he is probably a lesbian”. Even though not true but men without this facial gift are considered kids and most cases not as not matured. I was once fall into this category until i discovered a simple way to groom and grow facial hair (beards).

For most of the men that wants to grow a scrumptious beard, it can be achieved inasmuch you abide with the following steps and rules.

1. Just leave it to grow: it will take you many weeks probably months to have your beard to look exactly the way you want it to be. Either you have plans to keep it long or short, the first thing to know is the one that bests fits your face. Trimming of the beards is not advised except you discover some parts grow more than other parts, then reshaping and trimming can be done.
2. Use the right hair cream: to grow facial hair, you will need a good hair cream which is rich in sulphur and vitamins that triggers hair growth. I remember when growing up and will apply hair creams mixed with Indian hemp to our sideburns just to grow some mutton chop. Shampoo usage is also advised.
3. Eat well: yes you read that: You may be wondering what has feeding have to do with growing facial hair or beards, but let me tell you, your diet plays a long way in beard growth and grooming. If you take foods rich and minerals and vitamins needed for hair growth, i guarantee you your beards will be shinny and come out enticing. Foods rich in protein like beans, soy milk, meat, peas and egg etc and also some spicy foods like onions, garlic help boost hair growth.
4. Rest very well: you may be baffled if you are reading this right, well you are. When the body is stressed up, the enzymes that support hair growth diminish in the body hereby hair sometimes fall off or hair thinning sets in. It is best to rest and relax the body and also indulge in exercises that detoxify the body from unwanted toxic contents. Swimming or Yoga is advised.
5. Try to invest: some facial hair boosting creams and serums are very expensive in the market today, I read about a product which sells for 18k and within 3 weeks you will see the result. So if you are the die-hard beard gang fan and you want this facial accessory you can try and invest in such creams.
source: http://www.omonaijanews.com/2016/10/strictly-for-guys-tips-on-how-to-make.html

1 Share

Re: Strictly For Guys: Tips On How To Make Your Beards Grow Quickly by eezeribe(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2016
OK
Re: Strictly For Guys: Tips On How To Make Your Beards Grow Quickly by MThurman: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Thanks for sharing the post. Beard growth basically depends on genes. Number of men are suffering from insufficient beard on face and go with other methods to grow beard. But if anyone wants to grow full beard with healthy hairs, must go with the use of vegan beard products like beard vitamins, beard oil, beard supplements, which helps in the faster growth of beard hairs. Or else one can use those methods in which they are comfortable and which can give the positive result.
Re: Strictly For Guys: Tips On How To Make Your Beards Grow Quickly by HowToGrowBeard: 4:21am On Aug 14, 2017
#JointheBeardGang cool cool. Get yours via Jumia! Store link--- :http://www./6707128.html

(1) (Reply)

Ebola:Deligate in calabar had contact with Ebola victim / Fohow Rose Oligose / Side Effects Of Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.