Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Save And Edit A Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Save And Edit A Template (415 Views)

Need A Template Like Zealmat.com / I Want To Buy A Template From For Blogger / Please I Need A Template For . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save And Edit A Template by Sniper453(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Accidentally threw your phone into water?
And have been giving you issues ever since?

Here's what to do

Remove battery from phone ( if it's s non remove able phone, try switching it off)

Put your phone into a bowl of uncooked rice making sure the phone's completely covered with the rice

Leave phone through out the night and see the magic

Crazy? Yeah

Buh it works

Stay tuned!
More Updates coming soon

www. viperville.ml

(1) (Reply)

I Can Create An Online Radio Station For You With A Mobile App For A Token / Do You Want To Do Any Of The Following Web Services? Contact Nigeria’s No 1 Web / Are You Having Problems Ranking High On Search Engine? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.