Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode (18838 Views)

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / The Real Identity Of Arepo Militants And Why APC Govt Approved Bombing Of Them. / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by ddjay: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2016
Sibrah:
Nobody wants N5k, they all want 60k.
no the want as much as 600m
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by back2sender: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

This Is the result of poor leadership and structure in the country..

Who ever squashed true federalism in this country doesn't deserve to enjoy life
IT WAS AN IBO MAN
GENERAL AGUIYI IRONSI THAT SQUASHED TRUE FEDERALISM IN NIGERIA.
USELESS N TRIBE FULL OF HATE AND SHIT

6 Likes

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2016
in as much I want peace 2 reign I tink dis dudes don enter one chance I tink dey neva expected dat air bombardment and dey kinda scared of future occurrence, well I live it 4 our security and policy makers 2 seek ways 2 foster peace with dem dia is no joy seeing lives of Nigerians killed everyday either as a militant, kidnappers etc all social deviancy of all sort. our leaders should get dia acts current most of dia policies are kinda frustrating many a time ppl do all sort of unthinkable stuff bcus of d way d govt treat dem an not supporting bad tin but let dem do d right tin.
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2016
back2sender:
IT WAS AN IBO MAN GENERAL AGUIYI IRONSI THAT SQUASHED TRUE FEDERALISM IN NIGERIA. USELESS N TRIBE FULL OF HATE AND SHIT

got ur act correct boy or else 2 b schooled on history

2 Likes

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by adekayo1234(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Tonymegabush1:

got ur act correct boy or else 2 b schooled on history

I think you need "brighter grammar"
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by 2mNaira: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2016
kernel504:

Yorubasse, love living in denials. These same group were robbing Arepo community, instead of Yorubasse getting to the root, they were shouting Niger Delta militants... Today they've identified themselves as Yorubas seeking amnesty. A people who blame others, but wouldn't blame her ills is bound to rot.

Pls read the right up.They are not Yorubas but Ijaws. Reading the right up will make you see that.

3 Likes

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2016
I pity all of you na. You good for nothing and useless guys want to try what the lazy people are doing in south/south. All of you are already wasted because bastard does that in Yoruba land and will NEVER succeed I trust Yoruba. No nonsense region. No where to hide I trust
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Izonpikin: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2016
back2sender:

IT WAS AN IBO MAN
are you sure??..get your facts right ooo..

1 Like

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by olayinkafuny80(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Wetin una dey wait for??
Let the games begin.
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2016
back2sender:

Look at this BIAFRA infidel.
Was it not IRONSI coup that destroyed the regionalism Nigeria was practising then.
Useless 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers.
Thier HERO Jonathan destroyed this Nation and God will intervene in the lives of his supporters the way Jonathan manage the resources of this Nation.

I tink I didn't quote u calling names but if u can't communicate maturely u beta kill dis thread every region in dis Nation has dia flaws mine is not an exception neither is urs.
but my question 2 u is hu led d first coup cus am seeing ironsi coup up dia in ur write-up

2 Likes

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Angrymode: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2016
Later these foolish thieves will come out and claim to be freedom fighters
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by ncoolsome(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2016
I don't see militants here I see plain beggers...young men who don't want to work bt want to earn..sit at home and receive alert at the end of each mouth...21 generals + 7800 foot soldiers x 50,000 atleast..the be frank is better they are wiped out..
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by adexcharo(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol.....ole

1 Like

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by cutekhalifa(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one boys... let bring Eko to rubble...
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by seunH: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I thought GEJ paid these militants to secure these pipelines during his tenure. Meaning despite been paid millions of Naira they where still bunkering....!!! (Giving a monkey money to look after a bunch of banana)
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
back2sender:

IT WAS AN IBO MAN

JUST ONE IGBO MAN. BUT SINCE AGUIYI IRONSI, TWO AFONJAS AND 9 NORTHENERS HAVE RULED BUT HAVEN'T CHANGED IT BACK. HYPOCRITES.
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by kernel504(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
mnairaland:

Pls read the right up.They are not Yorubas but Ijaws. Reading the right up will make you see that.

Don't be foolish, when did the Ijaws started been predominant in Lagos and Ogun state? I hate when a man starts behaving like a child. Just like saying crimes in the East are done by Yorubas and not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by realmindz: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lool,
I rly commend the nigerian military action against these militants, one can smell the frustrations in them.

The bombardment of july/August was one of its kind as they suffered a lot of casualties, they were wiped out and only few escaped...

since then, peace had returned to those region

tell them to come out of hiding and fight if they can dare

Kudos to nigeria military
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Johnnyessence(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
kernel504:

Yorubasse, love living in denials. These same group were robbing Arepo community, instead of Yorubasse getting to the root, they were shouting Niger Delta militants... Today they've identified themselves as Yorubas seeking amnesty. A people who blame others, but wouldn't blame her ills is bound to rot.
abegi jare vanguard report that they are niger delta militant.I will be sending warning to them now they should their act of oil hunkering or else it won't be easy for them.I hope d newspaper daily about loosing money from oil due to their incessant action.fg has loose 2trillion naira on pipeline vandalism and they are still hot to bomb more pipeline .
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Johnnyessence(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
It is very easy in making in making it in this cos' a proverb says tough time never last but tough people do.Niger delta militant are the one bringing problem to their lives and their families,u can not improve and develop ur community and d society at large by causing violence and killing innocent blood in the community.the blood of innocent soul they shared will surely be calling for vengeance upon them.u can not be agitating for common interest and be causing violence in the society. It will never work ok . I will be sending strict warning to them they should leave their creeks and seek God's favour for their lives. Development of society is d collective work of good people working in hand in bringing peace to the people. The world recognize south western states in Nigeria as the most peaceful state that does not set any scores from any body but preach peace and show love to our fellow human being.lagos economy is best today cos' d people in the community,villages and town embrace peace and show love to each other. My advice for the militant and ex militant is to embrace peace and show love to their fellow brothers and sisters not sending threatened message to the media and to the people. It won't work militant should relocate to their various state and unite themselves to their family.
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by SaffronSpice: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gonzo journalism.
He should give the contact of the 'General' to the police and stop feeding us with propaganda.
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by skywalker001(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mynd44:
I did not even scroll down before I knew the source is vanguard.

Amnesty ko………

What they should expect is more bombardment………possibly around Christmas just to share the love of the season
like you dy bombard nairalanders wit ban... haba bros, temper justice wit mercy na
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Jaideyone(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Keneking:
Oil soup eaters making demands too grin
you go school? since when did boro and similar names become Yoruba? these are Niger delta militants and they will be dealt with in due time
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by AkinPhysicist: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
cool How many times are you gonna cripple Lagos and Ogun with your mouths?. Word is cheap. Let me give you an example "tomorrow I am gonna blow up the moon and the sun," you see what I mean?. Please the media should stop giving this riff raffs attention they are toothless cool
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by 2mNaira: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
kernel504:

Don't be foolish, when did the Ijaws started been predominant in Lagos and Ogun state? I hate when a man starts behaving like a child. Just like saying crimes in the East are done by Yorubas and not Igbos.

Please, I don't ever insult people, and if I will ever insult anyone it wont't be because he has an opinion different from mine.

Many years ago I learnt that during an argument the appropriate thing to do is to disprove,counter,contradict or attack people's opinion not their person.

I will really appreciate it if, in future, you refrain from insulting me whenever you wish to contradict me.

If would have be better if you had not preceeded your point with "Don't be foolish".

I am from Ondo state and precisely from Ese-Odo local government area. My people and the Ijaws who hails from Ondo State share the LGA.
My people and the Ilajes, and the Ikale's speak same sounding Yoruba dialect.The differnce between the three dialects lies in a few difference in verb usage.For the most part, these dialect are the same.

While my people and the Ikales are primarily farmers,the Ijaws and the Ilaje's are primarily fishers. The Ijaw in ondo state live virtually on water the same goes for the Ilajes.

These four peoples live in close proximity in Ondo state.

All over western Nigeria, wherever you find creeks you are likely to find a settlement or community that consist entirely of either Ilaje's or Ijaws. I know this for sure because my mum is Ilaje and during my teengehood I get to visit my relatives in various creeks in various states in the west.More often than not , these communities consist of a mixture of Ilaje's and the (Ondo state) Ijaws or either of both.

So, I can tell you ,as a matter of factly, that there exist communities in other western state of Nigeria that are prediminantly Ijaws.

Because the Ijaws in Ondo state have common ancestors as those in Bayelsa state,they mingle and mix with one another freely.

I believe that although the Ijaws troubling Lagos and Ogun state may be descendants of Isaac boro, they are most likely predominantly those from Ondo state.

If you are not convinced, I don't mind meeting with you and taking you round to see several of such communities in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by 2mNaira: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
seunH:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I thought GEJ paid these militants to secure these pipelines during his tenure. Meaning despite been paid millions of Naira they where still bunkering....!!! (Giving a monkey money to look after a bunch of banana)

The militants troubling Lagos are not the Ijaws who hail from Niger Delta but the one'
's from Ondo state.Payment was done to secure pipelines in Niger Delta, not for those in western Nigeria.
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by mrkoma2012: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
What a lot of bull crap....there's no justification for criminal behaviour at all at all
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Killurself: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Aigbofa:
Reads like a ransom note. NA wa oh, all these criminal elements calling themselves militants.
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by ba7man(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
We seriously need to depopulate Nigeria.
These criminals can be a very Good start.
Re: Grant Us Amnesty Or We’ll Cripple Lagos, Ogun, Arepo Militants Explode by Charly68: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Prepare for war since you have promised to cripple some states economy.. No repentant mood at all. God punish you all for economic sabotage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billions Spent On Dredging River Niger Haven’t Yielded No Fruits — Boss Mustapha / Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / Onyechi Ikpeazu Hired By Adekunle Akinlade, Ogun APM For Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.