Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship (1702 Views)

D / Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship by Omolabake111: 5:22am On Oct 29, 2016
Hello Nl,

Im here to see if i could find somone i could be interested in.

Im interested in meeting someone with the folowing qualities;

Single,Responsible, caring, employed,intelligent, lagos based and tall guy btw 33-37 years old,AA genotype
i would prefer yoruba,edo or south-south.

My qualities are,
Responsible,caring,good-looking ,smart,working class,tall,christian,lagos based yoruba lady.

Rgds.

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by kesprime(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2016
would like to see ur pics
Omolabake111:
Hello Nl,

Single,Responsible, caring, employed,intelligent, lagos based and tall guy btw 33-37 years old,AA genotype

My qualities are,
Responsible,caring,good-looking ,smart,working class,tall,christian,lagos based yoruba lady.

Heres my pin: 7B1A78B1
You can also pm me.

Rgds.
Re: Serious Relationship by kolex83: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Am from ekiti state but I base in ogun state,I seriously need a good Yoruba lady to plan and start a reasonable relationship with, am AA in genotype call me or add me on whatsapp if u are interested 07065356066 thanks
Re: Serious Relationship by cbtayo(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2016
I would have love to contact you, but I don't use bbm. Kindly send a whatsapp msg to 080************.
Re: Serious Relationship by ziinee: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2016
My email is ziinee39@gmail.com.I can't drop my watsapp number here.
Omolabake111:
Hello Nl,

My qualities are,

Heres my pin: 7B1A78B1
You can also pm me.

Rgds.
Re: Serious Relationship by mamaafrik(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2016
I'm ****,age 25,a mechanical engineering student with dreams and visions,a Yoruba man to pitch,AA genotype,who work parttime,tall,almost ebony and a Redeemed,ehhhmmm,hey stop irnt writing no a 3rd testament of the bible,.........winks....find out the rest.........when you cut the distance,*****************are you a mature lady who has what moral it takes to love??,i mean i'm taking of the one who dont just only whine about how guys are brutal and beastlike but realise as dark as sodom and gomorah was there was still a family of Lot and is ready 2 prove there is difference........??,a type that can set fire to the rain for love and keep a guy,i'm talking of a brained and cute lady from any tribe or religion who is coming in the be a co-pilot of this Love plane .*****Hey!!,my own lady will be picking up her phone now and hit me with a stone of call or send a text if she's the chioma akpotha type. And i almost 4get..................................... no HOMOS,dis is not any homosapien Zoo so take your bananas elsewhere oh ye homos,take care.
Re: Serious Relationship by mamaafrik(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
mamaafrik:
I'm ****,age 25,a mechanical engineering student with dreams and visions,a Yoruba man to pitch,AA genotype,who work parttime,tall,almost ebony and a Redeemed,ehhhmmm,hey stop irnt writing no a 3rd testament of the bible,.........winks....find out the rest.........when you cut the distance,*****************are you a mature lady who has what moral it takes to love??,i mean i'm taking of the one who dont just only whine about how guys are brutal and beastlike but realise as dark as sodom and gomorah was there was still a family of Lot and is ready 2 prove there is difference........??,a type that can set fire to the rain for love and keep a guy,i'm talking of a brained and cute lady from any tribe or religion who is coming in the be a co-pilot of this Love plane .*****Hey!!,my own lady will be picking up her phone now and hit me with a stone of call or send a text if she's the chioma akpotha type ON 08137297425. And i almost 4get..................................... no HOMOS,dis is not any homosapien Zoo so take your bananas elsewhere oh ye homos,take care.
Re: Serious Relationship by ubergold(m): 1:21am On Nov 04, 2016
cool
Re: Serious Relationship by buscojnr: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
I like to meet a muslim yoruba lady.
preferably:
-a graduate,working class(employed or self employed),rational minded,cute n intelligent,average in height, fair in complexion and of AA genotype btw 23-30yrs.she shd be based in lagos. 08069387093 or 09087222593(call or whatsapp). U can also send a text mesg
Re: Serious Relationship by Samfitz: 1:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Any lady for serious relationship text me 07049624239
Re: Serious Relationship by Cathpeace: 2:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Catherine 08188767961
Re: Serious Relationship by Omolabake111: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Appreciate the many requests i got from here
pls married men and those in a relationship should NOT contact me

Im not here for games...

Have a pleasant week ahead

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by nicedaddy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Whatsapp me because you will definitely want a man like me. Here's my whatsapp number. 08149922488.
Omolabake111:
Hello Nl,

My qualities are,

Rgds.
Re: Serious Relationship by buscojnr: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
I like to meet a muslim yoruba lady.
preferably:
a graduate,working class(employed or self employed),rational minded,cute n intelligent,average in height, fair in complexion , slim or chubby but not fat and of AA genotype btw 23-30yrs.she shd be based in lagos. 08069387093 or 09087222593(call or whatsapp). U can also send a text
Re: Serious Relationship by Omolabake111: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Serious Relationship by wjames(m): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2016
I'm olawale by name, am 26 yrs, am tall, slim and dark. Am a fresh graduate and still waiting for my service call up. Looking for a fair in complexion female friend(not skinny). I don't believe in the school of thought that believe in age difference so to me, age is just a number, any age bracket is welcome. Call or Whatsapp @ 08102012324
Re: Serious Relationship by highbee02: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2017
I'm a graduate, working class, based in Ilorin, single father. My Whatsapp no is 07033819686. need a muslim gal, graduate, fair complexione, working class for a serious relatioship
Re: Serious Relationship by highbee02: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2017
I'm a graduate, working class, from Ilorin, single father. My Whatsapp no is 07033819686. need a muslim gal, graduate, fair complexione, working class, beteen 28 and 30 yrs for a serious relatioship
Re: Serious Relationship by xtiandating: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Dating is the obvious precursor for marriage, because we ultimately marry one of the people we date. So, if you are a Christian or interested in dating and possibly settling down with a fellow Christian?

We are here for each other.
Simply indicate your interest by sending:

your first name, gender, age, location, WhatsApp number, and additional note on your preference for a match

To xtian.dating@yandex.com

Or simply drop your email and you will be contacted.

This is strictly for Christian singles who are ready for serious relationship with fellow Christians.
Re: Serious Relationship by Terryreal(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
olayinkabolorunde55@gmAil.com. 08039439589
Re: Serious Relationship by olajosy: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship. My WhatsApp number is 07032059260. You can also call 08029517070. Pls get back to me asap
Re: Serious Relationship by harry2ve(m): 1:32am On Jan 05, 2017
a
Re: Serious Relationship by harry2ve(m): 1:39am On Jan 05, 2017
From Delta but staying in GH for now. I Need a lady for a serious relationship btw 22-27 kiss
Re: Serious Relationship by muhammeds1st(m): 1:43am On Jan 05, 2017
for serious relationship call me 09064326211
Re: Serious Relationship by oluwaphyno(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Am Chris from Imo State,base in Lagos,working as an Accountant.
Am a loving,caring and God fearing guy.
Needs a cool headed beautiful and working class lady btw the ages of 24 to 30 for a serious relationship that will end up in marriage.
Any interested lady should call me on 0703 904 678 or send an email to nchrisifeanyi@gmail.com.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

IF U R BORED COME IN HERE.... / In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / Hi Guys Am Helen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.