Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season (882 Views)

Rinsola Babajide Nominated For Liverpool's Player Of The Season Award / Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark / 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2016
1. How you be when your friends start to talk about football

Huh cant we just talk about recession, global warming or other serious issues?

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by dapizy02(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Following...
Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by divinehand2003(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
2. When one of them tries to drag you into the discussion

Abi whish kain wahala be dis 1? undecided

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2016
3. How you be when others are bragging about their clubs and its achievement

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2016
4. When you friends ask you why you are so gentle

Lol in that period of "win one lose ten" i need it bruh

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by AliJohn(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2016
More n dnt 4get to copyright
Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2016
5. How you be when its another weekend game

Buh what kind of life is this

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2016
6. At the prematch conference, When your manager says “We will try our best to win” but that was exactly what he said the last time before going on to lose 4 – 0

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2016
7. When your friends come to call you to go to the viewing center with them

I can't go anywhere not even the bathroom

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2016
8. But one of them says “no problem, we can carry you”

Did they send you to me ? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2016
9. How you greet everyone at the viewing center when you finally go

Good afternoon, bros i dey loyal.

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2016
10. But after all your humility, they still troll you after your club lose

Is this fair?

SOURCE.
http://soccernation.com.ng/things-happen-club-losing-10-pictures/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by Eldinot4(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Yea bruh

AliJohn:
More n dnt 4get to copyright
Re: 10 Pics You Can Relate To When Your Team Keeps Losing Matches Through The Season by timmiturna(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2016
that number 6 was me as an arsenal fan last season

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Player Fellani Gets Bashed On Twitter For Causing A Late Minute Penalty! / How Kante Made Me Almost Murder My Assistant- Antonio Conte / 8 Games To Enhance Brain Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.