Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) (93983 Views)

Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by Ngozi123(f): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lynxx, Alex Ekubo, 2face and Uti Nwachukwu are the most handsome imo. Gbenro Ajibade used to look handsome to me back when he had his dreads but everyone is beautiful in their own way...

1 Like

Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
CSTR13:
Bleh.
When did yorubas start featuring in handsome contest or even anything involving facial beauty?
Go the street of lagos and compare between the average igbo and yoruba dudes .

I lived in the east for more than 5 years and I could count how many good-looking women/men I saw. They may be light skinned but they are average at best. Calling them good-looking is an exaggeration.
I served in Oyo state and seeing beautiful women/men was like seeing sand at the beach. Same with Osun, Ondo, and other SW states I've visited. From what I've observed most of them are reserved which is why you hardly see them in contests. Stop hyping what is not abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by CSTR13: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
webkwin:

I lived in the east for more than 5 years and I could count how many good-looking women/men I saw. They may be light skinned but they are average at best. Calling them good-looking is an exaggeration.
I served in Oyo state and seeing beautiful women/men was like seeing sand at the beach. Same with Osun, Ondo, and other SW states I've visited. From what I've observed most of them are reserved which is why you hardly see them in contests. Stop hyping what is not abeg.
Now you are just being a hater. cheesy
Even your yoruba brothers will not agree with you. Sorry, the SW does not reckon when it comes to general good-lookingness.
There are pockets of pretty people in the SW, but generally still lags behind the rest of the south.

1 Like

Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
CSTR13:
Now you are just being a hater. cheesy
Even your yoruba brothers will not agree with you. Sorry, the SW does not reckon when it comes to general good-lookingness.
There are pockets of pretty people in the SW, but generally still lags behind the rest of the south.

You wish, empty barrels make the loudest noise. Igbos only brag they are AVERAGE. Truth is bitter deal with it.
Go and compete with the Fulanis first, if you win, which you won't, then u can compete with the SW.
My peeps that served in the east have the same opinion so what's ur defense? That they are "afonja" right?

Btw, not every one who disagrees with your "deception" is yoruba. Some people are just honest and refuse to join in ur lies.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by CSTR13: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
webkwin:

You wish, empty barrels make the loudest noise. Igbos only brag they are AVERAGE. Truth is bitter deal with it.
Go and compete with the Fulanis first, if you win, which you won't, then u can compete with the SW.
My peeps that served in the east have the same opinion so what's ur defense? That they are "afonja" right?

Btw, not every one who disagrees with your "deception" is yoruba. Some people are just honest and refuse to join in ur lies.
lol.
There are more yorubas looking for spouses in igboland than the other way round.
Even the igbo men married to yoruba women don't jubilate and advertize it like you find in the reverse.
Nobody objective would grade igbo and yoruba people on the same beauty scale.
Anyway, i am done. This is childish.

1 Like

Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by faitheverest(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Igboid:

You have time for the Afonja( Yoruba man)claiming to be from Umuahia.

Bro hapum oooo....hahahaha
Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
CSTR13:
lol.
There are more yorubas looking for spouses in igboland than the other way round.
Even the igbo men married to yoruba women don't jubilate and advertize it like you find in the reverse.
Nobody objective would grade igbo and yoruba people on the same beauty scale.
Anyway, i am done. This is childish.

Hahahahaha....... Of course nobody should grade yorubas and igbos on same scale.grin
It's like comparing "oscar de la renta" with MK.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by Icansing: 1:44am On Oct 31, 2016
allytinted:

Everything Is Like You, Na Only You Wakka Come.
yex o
Re: 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) by princeemmma(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
cliqtips:

Did u read the caption ?

Because, the last time I checked Majid was a Ghanaian and He's still a Ghanaian.

Maybe, U dont port ahm come Nigeria now, that, I no understand
am just asking of his position among those people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.