Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,839 members, 7,855,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Funny Video – My Daddy (mark Angel Comedy Episode 91) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Video – My Daddy (mark Angel Comedy Episode 91) (529 Views)

My Daddy Disgrace Me In The Middle Of My Classmates, By Baba Igolowo And Son / My Daddy Said My Bride Price Is #8.5million / The Way My Daddy Reacted To My PREMARITAL Pregnancy(watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Video – My Daddy (mark Angel Comedy Episode 91) by dogzzy(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Emmanuella is still a super smart kid, knowing what to do at any given time to get what she wants. Watch her she got to change someone’s mind by a simple truth she told, the way she did what she did is extremely hilarious, you may not be able to contain your laughter, so beware of your location of watching so as to laugh without being chained.
This video promises to make you laugh until you shed tears of joy. Like you know already, this funny video will thrill you and you will not be able to keep your joy and laughter to yourself alone.
click to watch:http://www.londonloaded.com.ng/2016/10/funny-video-my-daddy-mark-angel-comedy.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Wedding Or Your Contract / Successful Blogs On Nigeria | INFORETWEET.TK / Hardship: Financial Meltdown/cost Cutting Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.