Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Do I Say - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do I Say (827 Views)

Wetin Dey Worry Una? Abi Una No Wan Marry? I Say I Dey Find Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Say by Ak51(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2007
Hey Nairalanders, i got this problem. There is this girl i have, she is from Delta state, we have been dating for a year now, i like her quite right but she got disvirgined when i went to school early last year, i forgave her but i dont want her again and whenever she comes to my place, she demands for sex all the time even if its daily! i one told her i am noy sex freak but she wouldnt listen, now, i want her out, is it right to let her know why i want her out?
Re: What Do I Say by Coco29(f): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2007
i think you are saying that you do not want her because she is no longer a virgin i do not want to be rude so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Say by ikamefa(f): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2007
yes tell her you dont her and keep it moving, its better than just stringing her along

all this virgin palava sef!
Re: What Do I Say by kiki(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2007
i don't really get d reason y u don't want her is it because she is no longer a virgin or because she is axing for 2 much sex cos i just can't figre
Re: What Do I Say by Ak51(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
not because she is no more a virgin but she has this kind of eyes that can attract guyz and she likes sex so much, she can fall for guys easily and i dont want girls like that
Re: What Do I Say by kiki(f): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2007
didn't u know dat before u started going out with her and if u didn't ywhen u found out y didn't u let her go then y now y this particular moment i feel there is a lot more to d story that u don't want to tell spill it hun
Re: What Do I Say by Ak51(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2007
No Kiki, there is nothin more to it. There r gurls who controls thierseves even when they are guys' most wanted girl and remaiin faithful to their guy, dats what i thot she ll be but alas! i was wrong.
Re: What Do I Say by kiki(f): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2007
so dat is d reason u want to let her go hmmmmmm or maybe u had sex with her and it wasn't dat good enough and u want to try something new cos dats wat i feel rite now
Re: What Do I Say by Ak51(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2007
Well, maybe, maybe not. She is not the girl i use to know, she seem to have lost her vigour, i mean the shape but she is not ready to go, she knows when i am back 4rm school and wil come to my house, drag me to my friend's place and would want sex but now i dont give her that again, this is new year!
Re: What Do I Say by iice(f): 5:55am On Jan 03, 2007
What happened to just telling her to leave you alone? Sheesh i wonder sometimes. As for all this virgin palava na una knw.
Re: What Do I Say by PTBNaija(f): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2007
If you want to dump her because you feel like she's just not going to be faithful to you (or is not being faithful to you) than you can go ahead. But if that's not your reason then I'm a little confused why, you talk about how she's no longer a virgin, and yet that's not why you want to break up with her? And then you say that she asks for sex too much, but that's not why you want to break up with her either? If those two are not why you want to break up with her, then please just don't mention it. Because you are just going to confuse her and make her mad at you for giving some bogus excuse.

Just say that you don't want to continue the relationship because you're beginning to question her faithfulness. Since she cheated on you and had sex with someone else when you were away at school and you feel like she has a wandering eye. You really should tell her why you want to break up with her, because I think everyone deserves to know the true reason as to why they are being dumped.
Re: What Do I Say by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2007
your so funny grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Say by Macgreat(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2007
dont dump her, switch over to just friend, don't look into her eye to long when you talkin to her,avoid skin contacts and when your with her make sure their is a sertain amount of space between both of you.

(1) (Reply)

Not More Than Friends / Who Wants A Cute Guy 4 Val Date? / Those Born On This Faithful Month Post Yr Date Here 4 Yr Birthmate To Give U Birthday Wishes And Gif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.