Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS (26891 Views)

Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by LorDBolton(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na axeman sef...see him band.

Yimu

1 Like

Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by Category1: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nobody even see the man dirty prick sad
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by obyrich(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
His face looks like 'economic recession'. grin
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by misspicy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
priscaoge:
What do u want to steal from a man coming back from a Night Vigil? His Bible or his Blessings? Btw Wetin dey for ground there mbok? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You have halogen lamps for eyes grin
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by Nakamura212: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
did they beat this guy sotay him preek comot or wetin happen nawaoooo just saying grin grin
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by ginggerxy: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
priscaoge:
What do u want to steal from a man coming back from a Night Vigil? His Bible or his Blessings? Btw Wetin dey for ground there mbok? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
see where your eye dey go undecided
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by adaksbullet: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
priscaoge:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by Acebar(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
if na My state Anambra... hmmm. tyre for Don go round en neck.
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by femi4: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
priscaoge:
Something Prisca can use in times of need
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by evansjeff(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

Even with all the winch wey full Edo state, this man get mind to commot for night to go rob pesin.
Guys get mind o. cheesy cheesy
Anyways, recession take over!
what has witches got to do with this post now? and on thorough check, the witches in your street alone may actually be more than the ones in the whole of Edo state. At least use your senses a times, (except you want me to believe you don't have).

1 Like

Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by prophetfire: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
priscaoge:
this girl you don spoil finish.
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
cutekhalifa:
Buhari is a cow... RIP guy
Wetin concern Buhari for dis mata?
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by olumayana: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Castrate am..........
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by princeemmma(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
BUHARILISATION[b][/b]
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
priscaoge:
na u dey see every thing
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2016
evansjeff:
what has witches got to do with this post now? and on thorough check, the witches in your street alone may actually be more than the ones in the whole of Edo state. At least use your senses a times, (except you want me to believe you don't have).

have you been to my street? why are you taking the post personally, abi u be winch?

2 Likes

Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by frrank(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
priscaoge:

Naughty girl lipsrsealed
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by evansjeff(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

have you been to my street? why are you taking the post personally, abi u be winch?
its irritating the way you bring up "witch" to any post related to Edo state, now I know you're not even worth my time...get back to school and learn how to talk good English, and then maybe we'll talk.
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by evansjeff(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

its irritating and childish the way you bring up "witch" to any post related to Edo state, and you're not even worth my time...get back to school and learn how to talk good English, and then maybe we'll talk.
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
evansjeff:
its irritating and childish the way you bring up "witch" to any post related to Edo state, and you're not even worth my time...get back to school and learn how to talk good English, and then maybe we'll talk.
dude take a chill pill. quit taking everything so seriously or you could get a stroke over nothing.
if you're from Edo state and you don't like my comment, why don't you either just say so or just overlook it.
I've never seen any scenario where keeping mute killed someone.
and FYI, it's very silly of you to assume that someone choosing to speak pidgin English is a sign of delinquency in education. last time I checked, nairaland is not an English language lecture hall.
Don't quote me over this issue again. just fvuck off my mention.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by evansjeff(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

dude take a chill pill. quit taking everything so seriously or you could get a stroke over nothing.
if you're from Edo state and you don't like my comment, why don't you either just say so or just overlook it.
I've never seen any scenario where keeping mute killed someone.
and FYI, it's very silly of you to assume that someone choosing to speak pidgin English is a sign of delinquency in education. last time I checked, nairaland is not an English language lecture hall.
Don't quote me over this issue again. just fvuck off my mention.
Peace
its only delusional of you to make silly assumptions and display it spuriously on every thread, next time learn to shut the hell up if you have nothing sensible to spew out of that deranged brain of yours, and lest I forget, there isn't any rule that says you must comment on every thread.
Re: Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS by nikkydon: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls how do I comment on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos / 6 Persons Shot Dead In Renewed Cult War In Awka, Anambra. Graphic Photos / EFCC, New Benin Traders Issue Red Card To Internet Fraud (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.