Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (90593 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm kannywood shud really thank God for fighting,defeating and removing the agent of the Freemasons from her midst...let her go n dine wiv the jezebels...

Only God knows how many children lives she would have misled in the north who would wished to dress and b like her....
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Bigii(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
aswear grin

Just how many days in America see transformation

God punish Islam and their followers who kill the dreams of women tongue
I the tell u. All their commandments is against women just to cage them. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
phranq:
Kannywood will suffer if their actors n actresses wakes up n follow dis trend. i heard dey hv called d lady back to their kannywood but nollywood n hollywood don scata d lady head. abeg who no like better tin??
in igboland we say "onye na-asọ ihe ọma, ya rikwa nsị"
person wey better tin no dey swit mk him go chop shit!!!!
Ezi okwu..true talk bro...
islam wnt kill us o
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
danjumakolo:
Hmmm kannywood shud really thank God for fighting,defeating and removing the agent of the Freemasons from her midst...let her go n dine wiv the jezebels...

Only God knows how many children lives she would have misled in the north who would wished to dress and b like her....
His holiness...ALLAH is waitin 4 u
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by ApenaEde: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
..Shhhhhhh...so na u kum holy past.. if u kno get wetin to say, go to mosque!.. it for pple like u
INFIDEL
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nicolars(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Saint52:
Oga is just you oo
well i am not d only one
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:

INFIDEL
His HOLIIINESS!!
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by repogirl(f): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
The girl is now even exposing her hair! Lol! Thought she is supposed to keep it hidden? undecided

Or is it only when they are in Nigeria that they preserve their virtue?

This just shows that she was caged all along, this chick wants to fly and Kanywood just kicked her out of their cage.

She will be like, thankyou very much, Kanywood. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by obailala(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
I just hope some extemist twerp don't go attacking her family or attacking her whenever she visits her home. Congrats to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
I'm glad she didn't listen to the destiny blockers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lmao
danjumakolo:

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bigii:

I the tell u. All their commandments is against women just to cage them. undecided
see as body dey pepper all of them like say she thief their money grin

It's them that bible verse was written for

HE PREPARES A TABLE BEFORE ME IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES

what she didn't Labour scheme beg or prostitute for that Even the nollywood girls Will do anything to have Even if it's just minor role see as them dash am free of charge. Chaiiiii

Thank God I'm not an aboki Muslim o

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
cococandy:
Lmao
body dey really pepper that habokee o grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
cococandy:
I'm glad she didn't listen to the destiny blockers
exactly. They expelled her from Lagos state polytechnic she didn't complain, havard con dash am free admission now jealousy con dey worry them.shebi una say make she leave kannywood she Don go so why body still con dey pain them. Shey make she no pay her bills and feed her family again? grin

I'm sure say THEY were expecting her to beg as she no con send them e pepper them well.I feel their pain grin

Ouchhh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
must she go back to that dirty local and backward community. Who says she cannot decide to settle down in America like some of her counterparts
Who told you she cannot fit In to nollywood. There's always a character role for everyone and why is it that part of sex roles dey pain una pass. Why is that your only excuse of your painment OF her going to America to do a movie role. Na una holy pass na im una dey defile children, kidnap children and turn them to sex slaves. Na I'm una like local aphrodisiacs grin

Very righteous and holy people. grin

Leave her sexual life e no consain you. If the novelty wears of she'll have already made her money and name tongue

Next! grin
Please everyone is entitled to their own opinion and don't take it personal on me as if we are struggling anything,I hate it when people can not make a comment devoid of derogatory remarks.
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin

If God want punish them make she go marry one of those actors grin

Na migraine go kill them. cheesy grin

Who the fok watches that their fake ass Indian wannabe movies sef undecided
WHO Even knows or recognizes them in the global scene. The world knows nollywood as the largest producers of movie in the world what is kannywood. Who knows them or their Pioneers.
their storyline apology
technicalities a sorry case
Costumes and acting skills terrible They continue dey feel important undecided
repogirl:
The girl is now even exposing her hair! Lol! Thought she is supposed to keep it hidden? undecided

Or is it only when they are in Nigeria that they preserve their virtue?

This just shows that she was caged all along, this chick wants to fly and Kanywood just kicked her out of their cage.

She will be like, thankyou very much, Kanywood. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
nkemdi89:

Please everyone is entitled to their own opinion and don't take it personal on me as if we are struggling anything,I hate it when people can not make a comment devoid of derogatory remarks.
your royal holiness grin

See as e cringe as I expose im hypocrisy grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
cheesy
SAMBARRY:
exactly. They expelled her from Lagos state polytechnic she didn't complain, havard con dash am free admission now jealousy con dey worry them.shebi una say make she leave kannywood she Don go so why body still con dey pain them. Shey make she no pay her bills and feed her family again? grin

I'm sure say THEY were expecting her to beg as she no con send them e pepper them well.I feel their pain grin

Ouchhh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Icansing:
Keep short,,, arrant Nonsense
the man wey dey dodge sef resemble the habokee wey dey type grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
TOMAPPYSUN:
l no c anything wey fine for her body
you blind ni

Even Hollywood spotted her who you con be?Hollywood Don epp am .who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
gringringrin
From Kannywood Grass to Nollywood Grace... weldone Rahama; remembeeeer me ooooh!smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
some ALHAJI go wan die like dis hahhaa dey must ave placed an outcast bann on her hahhah but akin go first blow her I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by biyams83(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau who was expelled for featuring in an 'immoral' music video has finally met with Akon. She is expected to feature on the set of ‘The America King’ alongside music star, Akon and other actors.

The actress who was cast by the award-winning director, Jeta Amata to be a part of the movie, had earlier in the week shared photos of the movie set on her social media platforms with her fans.

The movie cast by award-winning director Jeta Amata which also stars the likes of Enyina Nwigwe is being shot in Los Angeles California.

It should be recalled that Radama was banned from acting in Kannywood, following her appearance in a music video with ClassicQ in which she was allegedly hugging and cuddling the artiste.

Una see as God dey take bless person?From Kannywood to Hollywood!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/expelled-kannywood-actress-rahama-sadau.html?m=1
go and pursue your destiny young girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nicolars:
is it just me or the pictures r looking photoshoped... lol is it now bad to say ur mind...... c as diz ppl 1 kill me
Akon shared the pictures via his IG earlier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
danjumakolo:

chaiii all this lamentations because she go shoot movie for America. grin

It must really hurt una ego and religion seriously grin

I get free paracetamol. It removes the pain,tears, whinning and lamentations away grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin
poweredcom:
some ALHAJI go wan die like dis hahhaa dey must ave placed an outcast bann on her hahhah but akin go first blow her I swear
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by sprest: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Thank your star your. If you 're not suspended you would have a local champion all ur life.
So na hijab dey hide your beauty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nicolars(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
Akon shared the pictures via his IG earlier.
thats not the point.... i was just saying it looked photoshoped esp the first
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Icansing: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
the man wey dey dodge sef resemble the habokee wey dey type grin
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin
sprest:
Thank your star your. If you 're not suspended you would have a local champion all ur life.
So na hijab dey hide your beauty
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
every dissappointment is a blessing in disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Blaqqcorleone(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:
What's she trying to achieve with all of these unnecessary media stunts and recklessness?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.