Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? (5213 Views)

Get Any Wordpress Theme From Happythemes For Just 2k / Redesign Your Blog With Premium Theme for 5k only. / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? by frodobee: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dumdum217:

This is crap. When it comes to things like this, its not only Nigerians that likes cutting corners.

Its mostly oyibos that hacks these e products and sell them at lower prices.

See, oyibos like free things as every other race so stop that crap of Nigerians wanting to cut corners cause is applicable to other countries.

By the way, anybody that wants any premium theme or premium plugin. Anything you can think of as far as its a blogging tool you can message to get it free but some you have to pay a token.
Re: What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? by dwebwalker(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
It all depends... I have purchased so many themes from themeforest.... But i do have an issue with premium themes as a perfectionist... I have so many of them and i get tired of them... I stick to Genesis now.... I could offer you safer options and alternative... It all depends on your blog concept...
Re: What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? by DIYlady01: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
@lemmings
Re: What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? by lemmings(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
DIYlady01:
@lemmings

There's nothing better than direct theme support and updates grin grin grin

Buy from themeforest. I feel your pain about throwing $64 away. But it's worth it!
Re: What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? by jloe: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pls what if you are a WordPress designer on freelancing site, do you need to purchase every theme for your clients to design the website/blog

Please how do guys do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broker Your Domain To Endusers / How To Start Increasing Your Facebook Page Likes / Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, November 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.