Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB (1035 Views)

Mamman Daura Is Dead. / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by ManirBK: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated that he is in charge of his administration, saying there can only be one head of a country, and at the moment, he is the one.
In an interview with The Osasu Show, Buhari described reports of overbearing influence on him by some individuals as mere speculations.
Asked to react to a report that “Alhaji Mamman Daura is the true president, while he’s the unofficial vice-president”, he said: “I don’t know where they get their news from.
“I stood for the election, I visited every local government in Nigeria, I travelled by road, by air, and so on, and we had one of the most credible election. So whoever feels he has lost somehow is his own problem, I have no problem.”
Weeks after the interview was granted, Aisha Buhari made headlines for insinuating that her husband’s government had been hijacked.
http://leadership.ng/news/556608/im-in-charge-not-mamman-daura-says-pmb-watch
cc mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by yeyeboi(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok
Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by digoster(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yes you are in charge.. But they are using you
Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by chinjo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
How can u be in charge when u are either junketeering or locked up in the other room with one YARIYAN
Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by NaijaMutant(f): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin
Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by edebemba(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Buhari's government has been hijacked. He is not in charge. He couldn't have cancelled all the promises he made if he is actually in charge. Other people are telling him what and what not to do.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
So, you are in charge of this recession?
Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by Aufbauh(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
It is actually foolhardy to insinuate that an aged disciplined retired military general who has had the privilege of ruling a country by decrees before can be remote by his own appointees. Such perception is an aberration.

The fact is that if his dear wife of 27years cannot exerts her influence on him then,no kitchen cabinet member can do.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by Funlordjnr: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
The talk don pain buhari no be small? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by Oxenomy: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
The thing is that Buhari trusts his kitchen cabinet so much and it's the cabal's advantage because they can do anything they like, especially negative things and if if they are reported to buhari through several sources, he. Will. Never believe except what they tell him. Before he knows what is happening, it's already too late.
Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by SillyMods: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
It is actually foolhardy to insinuate that an aged disciplined retired military general who has had the privilege of ruling a country by decrees before can be remote by his own appointees. Such perception is an aberration.

The fact is that if his dear wife of 27years cannot exerts her influence on him then,no kitchen cabinet member can do.
The emboldened is what I always tell those who care to know. Nothing can be truer.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB by Naijiant: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Join APC, Mimiko Vows / Nigeria Cannot Be Islamised-osibanjo / Kogi APC Leadership: Sen. Dino Is Dressing Himself In Borrowed Robes –gov Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.