Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2016 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2016 (819 Views)

All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) / 2017/18 Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form | Guide & Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2016 by jidekol(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE ICON FOR REGISTERING MY MAIL.

THOUGH THEY SAID APPLICATION IS FREE, EVEN IF ITS NOT FREE SEF, HOW DO I REGISTER?
ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFO SHOULD PLEASE SHARE.

The guidelines are just below

Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.

Step 1: Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.

Step 2: Complete the Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission.

Step 3: Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:

1. Applicant's Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.

2. Local Government Area Certification Form.

3. Police Certification Form.

4. Guarantor Form.
Re: Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
op, link please?
Re: Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2016 by jidekol(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2016 by jidekol(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
I'm looking for the register button, I want to register for the Nigerian navy DSSC program...

Anyone that finds it should please holla

#BringBackOurRegisterButton

http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/

(1) (Reply)

Update On Fbn Interview With Human Capital Partners / Recent Jobs At Jenny-glo Hospitals For General Practitioners / Www.researchclue.com For Over 20,000 Well Researched Project Topics And Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.