Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight (24964 Views)

Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight by IamDaniella: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chronicles of the Star in the making- Omeelin on the Spotlight

Omeelin (Onyeka Anunobi) is a multi talented entertainer who is into dancing, singing, fashion and designing etc. Sometime last year he dropped his debut single titled "Makoli" which was produced by Chify Jay and the banger has since been making waves on radio stations and clubs.

Omeelin has since been on series of dancing concerts both here in Nigeria and off the shores of the country. Previously signed under a record label (Soda faces), He (Omeelin) decided to roll solo before working with any other label.

He has done collaborations with the likes of Wande Coal, Burna Boy, Cynthia Morgan, Slow dog, hype MC, Chify Jay, B.I, Jazzbeat, M2 etc.

He has worked on some other singles which will be released by the end of 2016 according to a reliable source.

Putting heads and minds on a lock down, Omeelin once again teams up with super producer Chify Jay to bring forth a soon to be released track titled "Seko". Anticipate and make sure you grab your copy when it drops.

Incase you need to play catch-up with Omeelin, you can contact the manager 08030528194 or you can follow the brand through these social media platforms.

Twitter: @omeelin
Facebook: Omeen Omeelin Anunobi
Instagram: Omeenomeelin
Watch Omeelin as he performs on stage at Lagos Island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKzUoPIy3Tg

Credits: http://www.linjust.com/chronicles-star-making-omeelin-spotlight.html

Re: Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight by dayleke: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok o.
Lemme go watch d video na...
Re: Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight by WealthyGeek: 3:08am On Nov 05, 2016
Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1
dayleke:
Ok o.
Lemme go watch d video na...

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In Traditional Attire / 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.