Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Save Our Lives..oh Eksu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Save Our Lives..oh Eksu (468 Views)

Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It / 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Our Lives..oh Eksu by reviveeksu: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
I write this with a saddened heart. I am an undergraduate from the prestigious Ekiti State University in Ado-Ekiti.

Three days ago,Part time result was released(2009 sets ).More so, the result is nothing to write home about as 200 students who graduated had second class lower,third class and ordinary pass respectively out of about 8000 final year students or thereabout indicating that no students had first class and second class upper.

Years past ,part time programme was well looked into and monitored by the management but it is not as it used to be again.

This is an institution whereby you Will seat for exams from 100l and get results not until 300l or 400l.The institution also sold 2016/2017 admission form to every candidates of the university twice collecting 5,600 twice from each candidates.

I will advice the general public not to try and obtain the part time programme form because there will surely be regrets at the end of the day in terms of delay/approval of results and unnecessary increment in school fee.

Way forward-I will like to call on the Governor of our dear state,DR Peter Ayodele Fayose/General public to intervene into the matter.I will also want to call for the immediate removal of Dr.(Mrs) Mukolu,the acting director of the part time programme.

Re: Save Our Lives..oh Eksu by reviveeksu: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Proof of past administration compared to present ...

Past are attached below

Re: Save Our Lives..oh Eksu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lalasticlala pls save some souls here... Unbelievable

(1) (Reply)

QA Online Training Classes And Job Assistance / Ijmb / Search For Best Student Begins As 2017 Cowbellpedia Mathematics Quiz Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.