Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Things Your Guests Won't Remember And Would Remeber From Your Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Your Guests Won't Remember And Would Remeber From Your Wedding (733 Views)

What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Your Guests Won't Remember And Would Remeber From Your Wedding by saphhire: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Planning a wedding is an expensive and stressful journey but not one you should dread. A wedding party is a way to share your happiness with your guests. The stress of planning a wedding is the downside of the experience and between all the decisions couples feels the pressure to make with catering, decor, the dress, and more, stressful situations pile on quickly.

Well, to make the experience easy, have asked a number of my friends and relatives that go to wedding often whet they remember and what they really don’t care about during a wedding

I'll start with what they don’t remember

1. Invitations

Do you care about a wedding invitation after the wedding? The answer is no. Most of the time the invitation is in the trash bin a day after the wedding. You really shouldn’t stress or spend a lot of money on your invitations. E-invitations is the future. You can send the invitations to your family and friends through email, all they have to do is R.SVP and print it out. It saves you money and you are not stressed.

2. Flowers

Flowers are really expensive and no one is going to remember them after the wedding. It's better you go for fake flowers you can rent.

3. Bouquet toss

Well no one is really bothered about who gets the bouquet after the wedding

4. The programme

This is another thing that goes in the bin after the wedding.

5. The cake

Another expense your guests are not worried about.

6. Decorations

The only thing that'll make them remember is the pictures.

7. The dress

The dress is important to the bride, but the guests.

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/10/29/Things-Your-Guests-Wont-Remember-And-Would-Remeber-From-Your-Wedding

[b]NIGERIA'S COOLEST WEBZINE: [/b]http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/
Re: Things Your Guests Won't Remember And Would Remeber From Your Wedding by donbenedict(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Spending too much on decor.. not a good idea... people are only concerned with food. If you like carry garden of eden insert in your wedding hall, if people no see food chop, dem go Yab your wedding tire....
Re: Things Your Guests Won't Remember And Would Remeber From Your Wedding by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
The thing I will remember after my wedding is my ring
That's why I am spending a fortune on this ring
Darling I see you don't like my taste of ring
Yes I will buy expensive and classy ring and you can buy whatever pleases you
I cannot spend a fortune on a day and use a cheap ring for years

(1) (Reply)

Who Does The Chores At Home? / Video All Women Must Watch By Apostle Suleman's Wife / For Sale O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.