Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Mc Galaxy Surprised Laura Ikeji With N1m As Free Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Galaxy Surprised Laura Ikeji With N1m As Free Gift (785 Views)

Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) / Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Galaxy Surprised Laura Ikeji With N1m As Free Gift by Johnny000: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sekem crooner, McGalaxy, who just returned from the United States of America after spending some months promoting his music, has dazed Laura Ikeji with a whooping N1million.

Popular Nigerian singer and former comedian, Innocent Udeme Udofot, better known as MC Galaxy, has surprised celebrity Fashion blogger, Laura Ikeji, and the social media is buzzing with reactions.
The Akwa-Ibom state-born singer who burst into limelight after winning Davido’s dance competition in 2012, on Wednesday, gifted the younger sister of Nigeria’s most popular blogger, Linda Ikeji with a whooping N1million.

The excited Laura took to her Instagram page to gush about the gift. Below is what she wrote;

“So yesterday, I went to see my bestie @mcgalaxymcg and I mentioned how much I’ve spent working on my dream store, He then asked me to give him my acct number hehe @celinedimas and started hailing him with me jokingly telling him, “if you won dash me money, no dash me less than 200k o” And after a few minutes I got a 1M naira alert on my phone from my him. Yay. Thanks bestie @mcgalaxymcg. 1M from someone who has never asked me out or had any romantic relationship whatsoever. I’m proud of my friend.”

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/10/mc-galaxy-surprised-laura-ikeji-with.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Mc Galaxy Surprised Laura Ikeji With N1m As Free Gift by Theoritical(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
A million bleeping still pending....
Re: Mc Galaxy Surprised Laura Ikeji With N1m As Free Gift by olaniyi0(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Money wey i dey use take Lolipop undecided

1 Like

Re: Mc Galaxy Surprised Laura Ikeji With N1m As Free Gift by Kingsley1000(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
HE HAS BOUGHT HER PVSSY..CONGRAS MAN

1 Like

Re: Mc Galaxy Surprised Laura Ikeji With N1m As Free Gift by Flexherbal(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Abomination! Wife Catches Husband Having Hot S*x With A Goat (photos) / Oritse Femi Tender Apologies To Shina Peller / Kcee Spotted As A Car Washer - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.