Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Imagine Yourself In The Midst Of This Crowd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine Yourself In The Midst Of This Crowd (468 Views)

Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Yourself In The Midst Of This Crowd by LifestyleTonite: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Take a look at the picture below very well. The said event happened in a country where a certain religion's laws are solidly obeyed.

The person about to be beheaded blasphemed a religion, hence the beheading.
Now, imagine it happened in a Christian majority country.

As a Christian, would you keep quiet while the act is on-going or point to them that it is against Christianity to punish anyone even in that manner?

As a Muslim who claims Islam is not a violent religion, will you openly condemn the act right there by pointing to verses of the quran against such, or will you keep quiet like the crowd in the picture observing, who obviously can't voice out due to fear of being labeled a blasphemy?

#Note

If you can't come out of the crowd to condemn such act, then it means you support it. Pls, give your Bible based opinion.
Re: Imagine Yourself In The Midst Of This Crowd by Wilgrea7(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
i don't need a bible scripture whatsoever to tell me this is madness.. anyone doing such or in support of such is mad. i always say... religion turns people into bigots
Re: Imagine Yourself In The Midst Of This Crowd by LifestyleTonite: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wilgrea7:
i don't need a bible scripture whatsoever to tell me this is madness.. anyone doing such or in support of such is mad. i always say... religion turns people into bigots
The worse part is that those in such a crowd will call themselves Moderates but are always present to behold the scene when the Extremists are carrying out such dastardly acts in the name of their god.

(1) (Reply)

Are The Dead Really Alive? / Which Gospel Song(s) Inspires You Most In 2016 / N-power Recruitment: A Test For Christian Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.