Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? (6405 Views)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Absence Of Auditor- General May Stall Government’s Bid To Borrow $29.96b / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by TimeManager(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
dunkem21:
On the topic, the FG deliberately left out the SE on projects ..

What baffles me though is that people are still surprised with this trend after we all heard about 97/5% Dy/Dx differentiation cool

FG?? I'll pretend I don't see that. When we tell you that your dumbass legislators are perfect representation of your region, you'll be looking for something to bite. Sitting pretty like fools during budget debate. Stupid people.
Kiss the truth!

7 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
cry cry cry cry
That is all u have to say?
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by omofunaab(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
South east and south south are one.

3 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by TimeManager(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
omofunaab:
South east and south south are one.
You might want to reconsider that.
The truth has spoken!

5 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by AustineE1: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Simply put,if south East is excluded from those projects,then the loan should be paid back by just the various regions that benefited from the project,according to the amount the benefited.
It can nt be a Nigerian loan when it is only meant for some regions.
One would also wonder why the uproar when Lagos-Calabar rail project was omitted in the budget,the south-west in there usual on the fence attitude shouted blue murder,but now watch them defend there fulani over lords.

1 Like

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Only an evil person will not see how successive government have been working very hard to remove the SE from anything they are doing

[size=20pt]Successive governments of the PDP ba? Including that of GEJ?

But GEJ commissioned the second Niger Bridge now!!!
[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by MadamExcellency: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why do some Southwesterners on Nairaland twist and obfuscate facts when it got to do with Southeast?

Everyone pays tax especially those doing businesses in places where the economic activities are at the peak which Abia and Anambra States are among top ten in Nigeria. Why should their taxes not be invested in their region is a question for those shouting "they are Biafrans" - Will Nigeria be stealing from them to compensate the Northeast?

The most ridiculous thing to read from this thread is from the self acclaimed Iyadoja of Nairaland who always proclaims to be Yoruba centric is now forming pan-nationalist.

Hypocrisy stinks on this thread.

Jonathan marginalised Southwest while Buhari is favouring Northern Nigeria for the benefit of Southeast. What a foolish analogy and points of view we read here?

Shame on you all that call black, white and vice versa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
modath:

Has & will always remain rocket science to your sort. cool

No, makes me wonder if there is saw dust inside their brain grin
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
sainty2k3:
Why do u have to stress ur self this much. It doesn't matter what is done or not done wailers must wail
I think I would just go to bed with this your statement of hard fact.

Wailers will always wail and if wailers don't wail, who will?

6 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:
There is no reason for this defence of rubbish. The ppl of the south east are sure this will happen. Only a matter of time.

If this had happened in my south west region, the whole region will be crying by now.
What exactly has happened?... that the FG decides to borrow money to build a 3050mw hydro power dam which has been in the planning stage since 1981 and which has the capacity to almost double Nigeria's power generating capacity?... ANd then some divisive characters decide to incite people by claiming this hydro power plant isn't in a particular section of the country?... What exactly is wrong with our people?... Is it everything we must wail about?

If our power supply problems is fixed in Nigeria today, do you know the powerful knock on effect this would have on the industrial cities of Aba and Nnewi for example?.. Why does it have to be a problem where the electricity comes from?.. Why can't we just be objective with our criticisms?

8 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Sealeddeal(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Why do some Southwesterners on Nairaland twist and obfuscate facts when it got to do with Southeast?

Everyone pays tax especially those doing businesses in places where the economic activities are at the peak which Abia and Anambra States are among top ten in Nigeria. Why should their taxes not be invested in their region is a question for those shouting "they are Biafrans" - Will Nigeria be stealing from them to compensate the Northeast?

The most ridiculous thing to read from this thread is from the self acclaimed Iyadoja of Nairaland who always proclaims to be Yoruba centric is now forming pan-nationalist.

Jonathan marginalised Southwest while Buhari is favouring Northern Nigeria for the benefit of Southeast. What a foolish analogy and points of view we read here?

See I have tried to reason with those people but find that useless. Afonja people need to be hated. They're a severe enemy to Igbo people. During the 1960 pogrom, these Afonja were chanting, 'Hausa kill Igbos like Malo' and 'Igbos should leave Lagos so that there will be heaps of garri'. They hate anything Igbo or SE. So,they can twist anything anyway to suite their deranged mentality entangled in animosity.

2 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:

I created this thread with one question on my mind, 'is it every thing we have to wail about?'.... How exactly is the SE excluded from these projects?

7 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by MadamExcellency: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
obailala:
I created this thread with one question on my mind, 'is it every thing we have to wail about?'

Are you irredeemably lost? We are talking about a region that was devastated by three year civil war that was never rebuilt being left out from long term National Economic Development Plan and you are here writing rubbish.

The same outcry that followed the initial delisting of Lagos - Calabar railway from 2016 budget is what I expected here and not this scrap.

Get lost. You got no shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Are you irredeemably lost? We are talking about a region that was devastated by three year civil war that was never rebuilt being left out from long term National Economic Development Plan and you are here writing rubbish.

The same outcry that followed the initial delisting of Lagos - Calabar railway from 2016 budget is what I expected here and not this scrap.

Get lost. You got no shame.
From all indications, you are the one that is very lost here. The thread I responded to talks about how the FG government plans to borrow $29.9 billion for projects and how the SE is totally omitted from all the planned projects. This claim is a demonic lie peddled by devils to just further pitch the SE against Nigeria, against the FG, against Buhari and against APC. The idea is to make even unconcerned south easterners to also hat the government. For crying out loud, why must you have to use lies and propaganda to promote your silly tribal politics?...

Of all the projects listed so far to be executed from the loan, kindly point out one single one which doesnt benefit also south easterners?... Is it the Mambilla dam project which would inject 3050mw into the national grid or is it the Calabar-PH rail which even goes through Aba and connects an industrial city of Aba to the 2 main seaports in the region (Calabar and Onne)?... Even the Abuja city rail project, the last time I checked, a large percentage of Abuja residents and landlords and businessmen are Igbos, so how exactly does this project not benefit Igbos?

Then a large chunk of this project is also meant for education support, agric support, health support and budget support, how exactly did some of you divisive souls come to this ridiculously divisive conclusion that the SE is omitted from these developments?

9 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Sealeddeal(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
obailala:
From all indications, you are the one that is very lost here. The thread I responded to talks about how the FG government plans to borrow $29.9 billion for projects and how the SE is totally omitted from all the planned projects. This claim is a demonic lie peddled by devils to just further pitch the SE against Nigeria, against the FG, against Buhari and against APC. The idea is to make even unconcerned south easterners to also hat the government. For crying out loud, why must you have to use lies and propaganda to promote your silly tribal politics?...

Of all the projects listed so far to be executed from the loan, kindly point out one single one which doesnt benefit also south easterners?... Is it the Mambilla dam project which would inject 3050mw into the national grid or is it the Calabar-PH rail which even goes through Aba and connects an industrial city of Aba to the 2 main seaports in the region (Calabar and Onne)?... Even the Abuja city rail project, the last time I checked, a large percentage of Abuja residents and landlords and businessmen are Igbos, so how exactly does this project not benefit Igbos?

Then a large chunk of this project is also meant for education support, agric support, health support and budget support, how exactly did some of you divisive souls come to this ridiculously divisive conclusion that the SE is omitted from these developments?
If a Coal powered power generating plant is sited in Enugu,will it not benefit Nigeria?
If Awka-Enugu-Makurdi-Abuja railway corridor is created, will it not serve Nigeria? and etc..
Afonja!

9 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
NnaaGuy:

That is all u have to say?
Of course he has nothing else to say because he knows the wailings over the proposed projects are needless, useless and silly. That's why he has no further words after seeing it from another angle.

3 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
AustineE1:
Simply put,if south East is excluded from those projects,then the loan should be paid back by just the various regions that benefited from the project,according to the amount the benefited.
It can nt be a Nigerian loan when it is only meant for some regions.
One would also wonder why the uproar when Lagos-Calabar rail project was omitted in the budget,the south-west in there usual on the fence attitude shouted blue murder,but now watch them defend there fulani over lords.
The question actually is, 'how exactly is the SE excluded from those projects?'

I'm yet to see anyone explain or substantiate that claim. But it seems no one is interested in whether the claim makes sense or not, a lot of people are just happy to swallow the baseless claim and wail as if wailing puts food on their tables.

6 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by freeze001(f): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I thought these people are biafrans and not Nigerians...why weeping? Are they this confused?

Have they assumed the full independence of the Biafran nation? Has there been any effort to convene a referendum to determine the choice of the people for or against? Are the territories making up the region not still forcibly included as part of the FRN? Does the picture of Muhammadu Buhari not adorn every wall as President side by side with those of the Governors?

Why then should a region that ticks these and many more indices of being part n parcel of the entity called Nigeria have to be shortchanged for any reason? Try being truthful or at least objective, it's best at all times.

1 Like

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by MadamExcellency: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
obailala:

You got no morals nor objectivity left in you. Can you tell us what Southwest or Northern Nigeria will define this arrangement if it was on the reverse during Jonathan administration?

Why don't you tell FG to build a Seaport in Abia State through the Azumiri blue river into Atlantic for the benefit of Northeast.

Do you know what even distribution means in Economic Development Plan? Go get yourself educated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
If a Coal powered power generating plant is sited in Enugu,will it not benefit Nigeria?
If Awka-Enugu-Makurdi-Abuja railway corridor is created, will it not serve Nigeria? and etc..
Afonja!
You aren't more Igbo than me, the only thing that separates us is the presence of common sense. There has been a rail modernisation masterplan in existence all along which includes the Lagos-Calabar railway. There has also been the mambilla hydro dam project on the drawing board since 1981. All I care about is that we have improved power supply in Nigeria, actualising the mambilla project is a very welcomed development and I can't be bothered if this very important project is given priority. I am not foolish enough to be only concerned about sectional projects or the location of power projects

10 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Sealeddeal(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
obailala:
You aren't more Igbo than me, the only thing that separates us is the presence of common sense. There has been a rail modernisation masterplan in existence all along which includes the Lagos-Calabar railway. There has also been the mambilla hydro dam project on the drawing board since 1981. All I care about is that we have improved power supply in Nigeria, actualising the mambilla project is a very welcomed development and I can't be bothered if this very important project is given priority. I am not foolish enough to be only concerned about sectional projects or the location of power projects
Firstly, you're not an Igboman.
Your argument pattern is filled with intent to maneuver and deceive people by dancing from one area to another. In one of your shenanigans, you claimed that Calabar to Lagos railway route touched Aba and that means the project is in Igboland/SE and now you're saying you don't care where the projects is since it serve Nigeria. we are not new to SW political machinations. You claim seaport Lagos belongs to you now but I am sure your forefathers called it Federal project the time it was sited. Lagos was developed with Nigeria wealth but today,You people said it is Yoruba people that owns Lagos and not Nigerians. You still want me to tell you why I want a Nigeria project to sited in SE?
Afonja!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You got no morals nor objectivity left in you. Can you tell us what Southwest or Northern Nigeria will define this arrangement if it was on the reverse during Jonathan administration?

Why don't you tell FG to build a Seaport in Abia State through the Azumiri blue river into Atlantic for the benefit of Northeast.

Do you know what even distribution means in Economic Development Plan? Go get yourself educated.

All I got is common sense and lots more wisdom. I should be asking you what you got in you, cos it's definitely not morals. I ask again, the Mambilla dam has been on the drawing board since 1981, if it is finally executed and it adds 3050mw to the national grid, kindly explain to me how that does not benefit the entire Nigeria including the SE?

What reverse case under GEJ are you talking about?... The Lagos to Calabar rail goes through the SW, SS and it passes the SE city of Aba. What 'reverse' case are you talking about exactly?..

What do you mean by economic distribution plan?.... Probably, the money meant for Mambilla dam should be shared and used for mushroom sized projects in every state of the federation and that probably is your moral definition of 'proper economic distribution?'.. Madam or Oga or whatever you are, please park your divisive self in one corner. angry

8 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Omeny: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
blackpanda:

The world is moving away from coal. It is a disastrous energy source that is bad for the environment

The western Nations that told u this nonsense developed their country with energy from coal.

Till tomorrow, China,America etc still get their electricity from coal.

What will we do with ours when God has massively blessed us with it?

Even God must be regretting now for all he's given us yet we are like this.
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Firstly, you're not an Igboman.
Your argument pattern is filled with intent to maneuver and deceive people by dancing from one area to another. In one of your shenanigans, you claimed that Calabar to Lagos railway route touched Aba and that means the project is in Igboland/SE and now you're saying you don't care where the projects is since it serve Nigeria. we are not new to SW political machinations. You claim seaport Lagos belongs to you in now but I am sure your forefathers called it Federal project the time it was sited. Lagos was developed with Nigeria wealth but today,You people said it is Yoruba people that owns Lagos and not Nigerians. You still want me to tell you while I want a Nigeria project to sited in SE?
Afonja!
Like I said earlier, the definition of an Igbo man mustn't be a someone with a display of needless victim mentality, endless wailing or some pointless arguments as you claim. You aren't more Igbo than I am so kindly keep your senseless opinion of my origins to yourself. The projects listed mainly benefit Nigerians as a whole, and we mustn't sectionalise everything before we know we're making some progress in this country. Enough of this nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by MadamExcellency: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
obailala:
All I got is common sense and lots more wisdom. I should be asking you what you got in you, cos it's definitely not morals. I ask again, the Mambilla dam has been on the drawing board since 1981, if it is finally executed and it adds 3050mw to the national grid, kindly explain to me how that does not benefit the entire Nigeria including the SE?

What reverse case under GEJ are you talking about?... The Lagos to Calabar rail goes through the SW, SS and it passes the SE city of Aba. What 'reverse' case are you talking about exactly?..

What do you mean by economic distribution plan?.... Probably, the money meant for Mambilla dam should be shared and used for mushroom sized projects in every state of the federation and that probably is your moral definition of 'proper economic distribution?'.. Madam or Oga or whatever you are, please park your divisive self in one corner. angry

Go get yourself educated and get involved with real life experience of what Nigeria is all about.

Go read about what Tummy-Tummy Foods Ind. Ltd passes through for establishing the company in Southeast against all warnings and think about the sabotage and journey so far, then come back let's discuss.

Inexperienced internet warrior.

3 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Snapchat: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
You can't eat your cake and have it!

1 Like

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by demslayerrz: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:
There is no reason for this defence of rubbish. The ppl of the south east are sure this will happen. Only a matter of time.

If this had happened in my south west region, the whole region will be crying by now.

Is it now a shame and curse to be Ibo? The way you all deny your tribe online cos of shame. Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by demslayerrz: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
[s]
MadamExcellency:

[/s]

Shut up Ngwakwe, a wicked bigot like you crying like a battered kid. Leave SW alone, tribal bigot.

8 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by demslayerrz: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
See I have tried to reason with those people but find that useless. Afonja people need to be hated. They're a severe enemy to Igbo people. During the 1960 pogrom, these Afonja were chanting, 'Hausa kill Igbos like Malo' and 'Igbos should leave Lagos so that there will be heaps of garri'. They hate anything Igbo or SE. So,they can twist anything anyway to suite their deranged mentality entangled in animosity.

The hate is mutual. No pretense or playing the victim card. We hate you with passion same way you hate the so called Afonja people. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by AgentOfAllah: 5:11am On Oct 30, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Tales by the moonlight.
Why not get the coal in Enugu to power the light and give power to the whole middle belt?

Actually, Fashola has literally been screaming about the intention to diversify Nigeria's primary sources of energy, in what he calls "Energy mix"
See HERE, and pay attention to the part where he says "Our ministry has recently publicised our energy mix and coal forms a large part of our target fuel source,”

3 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by nwadiuko1(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
why does 9 out Of Every 10 IGBO I meet hates Buhari and prays for his government To fail and yet Wants the Lion Share Of Benefits
probably because you missed your english lectures
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by truefact: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2016
TimeManager:
iPod blood must be running in you. I doubt your omoluwabi.
Kiss the truth!
Now, you doubt he is yoruba because he support igbo. A true yoruba and a true Nigerian is any one who hate and disdain igbo, yet shameless and evil people like you have never in your life champion for a separate country devoid of igbo.
...what an evil people who know the simplest way to solve their igbo problem, yet do nothing about it...shame on you all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win / Train Fares From Port-harcourt To South-east Stations / Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Stuns As They Walk Hand In Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.