Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! (3065 Views)

Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by Ratello: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
A source privy to the ongoing blackmail of Miss Anambara, Chidinma Okeke, has revealed that the short videos of Chidinma Okeke is nothing compared to what is to come.

The source disclosed that a part three of the video will soon be released.

According to the source, Chidinma engaged in the act for over an hour and even more brutal than the ones released.

“First, this is an investment gone wrong. Chief (name not disclosed) sponsored Chidinma Okeke to win the pageant.

“Chief spent up to N 2million to ensure she emerged as the winner against other beautiful contestants.

“Chief also budgeted for her wardrobe and makeover pre and post beauty contest. The money was released in trenches to Miss Anambara.

“Chief also took her to various countries including Germany where she met other models based on the contract terms which Miss Chidinma signed with Chief.

“Part of the agreement stipulates that Chief would make her a big model and whatever proceeds that come during her reign would be shared as specified in the contract terms.

“Chidinma consented and signed the deal.

“Chidinma emerged as the winner of Miss Anambra, got higher connections and wanted to opt out from the contract without repaying all the expenses Chief incurred.

“Chief warned her of the consequences, but she remained adamant.

“Chief released a picture to her requesting she comply with the payment and remit the money she is holding.

“Chidinma feigned ignorance and even boasted that Chief cannot do anything.

“She even boasted that if chief tried to do anything, they would get him arrested.

“Chief is about to release a third video. It is more than one hour long.

“Chidinma was a consenting adult as at the time the contract was signed.

“This supports the logic behind Chidinma’s silence towards naming the perpetrators.

“I will advise the family to quit the threat they are making to the man and settle this amicably off the media to avoid further embarrassment for my state, other ‘responsible’ beauty pageants because this is seriously casting them in bad light.”

http://vanguardnigeria.org/bombshell-part-3-miss-anambara-video-1-hour-long/
Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by INTROVERT(f): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
One hour ke

The girl is already in Malta and isn't coming back to ninja any time soon. So enjoy

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by hisgrace090: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
You 'r still talking of beauty pageant? Look well before you fall into the ditch.
Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by realmindz: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
See Mr man, if u knw u ve no video to show us don't come here to tell u stories angry
Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by sainttwist1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
whoever is releasing those videos is mad......

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by Tolexander: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
One hour ke

The girl is already in Malta and isn't coming back to ninja any time soon. So enjoy
does that change anything about the video?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by Nightie(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
lolzzzzzz

na soap opera be dis one
episode by episode

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by nzeobi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
She knew they recorded her video yet she does not want to fulfill her own side of the story
Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by yanabasee(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Been reading everything abt chidima and her cocumber ecstacy.... But I've never seen the video.. Where can I download them?
Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by Ratello: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
They should let the girl be for Christ's sake

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by checkolatunji: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
realmindz:
See Mr man, if u knw u ve no video to show us don't come here to tell u stories
angry

Bahd Guy.. grin me too won see am jaare
Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by Flexherbal(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Be careful of what you do, now. It could be used against you or used for your good, later.
Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by seunlayi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
The chief dey c-r-a-z-y

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by Fantisha(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mtcheww.....This thing is already stale

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by spinna: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Miss Anambra Video: ..see the video of the cucumber's 'analysis'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5YE4i6n11I
Re: BOMBSHELL! Part 3 Of Miss Anambara Video Is 1 Hour Long! by Kingsley1000(m): 1:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Supporting homosexuals doesn't make you a homosexual. People should be allowed to live their life as long as they harm nobody. Let their conscience be their judge. We are free moral agents, we have human rights, right to life, right to be free, right to express ourselves. If we are denied these rights, we lose our sense of being humans. Even God our creator gave us freedom to choose, He said in His book that He has placed life n death before us but we should choose life. He didn't make it mandatory for everyone to choose life. Only demons force their way into humans, only demons forces one to live the life they choose for them n not the life they choose for themselves. Are we now becoming demons by forcing others to live the life we want them to live and not the ones they choose for themselves? If God didn't take our rights to choose from us, We should take it from anybody. Jesus came into this life to die for sinners (homosexuals inclusive). We can only win this people (homosexuals) through love. The more we express our hatred and push them away, the more they distant themselves from us and the more they distant themselves from us, the more they go deep in the act. The worst part is Christians are the people castigating homosexuals. If we do that, we are no different from Muslims n we shouldn't call ourselves Christians because Christ will never do such. Some of you that criticize this Lady do terrible stuffs ten times what she did behind close doors, just that you hvnt been unfortunate to be caught on camera and go viral on social media like her. Stop the hate game. If we must stop this act, we must approach them with love. I am not a Catholic but Pope Francis is one of the greatest men of God I respect because his loving nature to homosexual, muslims, etc. Christ died for everyone sinners, adulterers, fornicators and homosexuals inclusive. Why are we exempting them? Chidinma I believe have learnt her lessons, she has suffered a lot and deserves a second chance just like we all. After all she didn't kill or mame anyone. The more we keep condenming her, the more we push her to committing suicide #IStandWithChidimmaOkeke is her crime more heinous than that of our politicians who always loots our common wealth?

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reacts After Her Masturbation Video Leaked / Victoria Kimani Shows Off Her Hot Body In Sexy Two-piece (photos) / You Look Sick And Lean - Fans React To Regina Daniels Latest Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.