Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" (32676 Views)

Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by jonhemma11: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
It is not every day you get to be on set with the likes of star actor Major Michel.Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede was so excited to be on set with Majid in a movie titled 'BirthMark'.Yvonne described Majid as her crush.Guess what Majid said: he is doing the crushing and even described Yvonne Jegede as a refined actor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/yvonne-jegede-gushes-about-being-on-set.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by jonhemma11: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2016

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Came: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Majid is lovable. My crush too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Flexherbal(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lovely!
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by femolacqua(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Fantisha(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good for her
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by LesbianBoy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
And she has a boyfriend o! undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by otijah(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
And he is married oo, with his ring on the finger

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Uniquexty(f): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
I just love guys that wear their wedding rings. Hope she's seeing that

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
I heard he is married.
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Philinho(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Go n marry joor
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by FYB(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Majid, Always my favorite actor......for Nigeria and Ghana only ooo
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by passyhansome(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Watch out for Cucumber seasonal movie

14 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by adejaresalami1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
When will girls start crushing for me to bayi undecided undecided

I need to start bleaching and something that will help grow curly bears

Chikena grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by LoveJesus87(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
d bf no know Wetin im dey date before ni abi Wetin be ur own
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Histrings08(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
The guy is so handsome

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
But i thought he is a pastor

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
The Bible says he that flatters his neighbour spreads net(a trap) for his feet.

But we saw it on nairaland that this man had turned a preacher. Hope he practises what he preaches.
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
She'll soon gush about Majid taking her to the 'oza room '

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by junnyjake(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
No, sentiments aside majid is good.
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by omoadeleye(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Uhm

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Kiddominant(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
As if he's God.
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Bollinger(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
omoadeleye:
Uhm

You can tell a lot from a person by their actions. I can tell you are probably 12 to 15 years old with too much time on your hands. I wonder what her life has to do with improving yours.

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by freezyprinzy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
pastor-lee
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
abounce wonder what kinda name that is.... sounds like a....
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hope she knows what a "crush" is? A crush is a strong feeling of romantic love for someone that is usually not expressed and does not last a long time. Why do you crush when it doesn't last long? A crush is actually a fake love.

People use words that they don't know the meaning. I log on to my Facebook and I saw a lady post "we slay" and I checked the dictionary to know what slay is and to my shock it means to kill and I shouted "how did an assassin enter my friends list and I quickly blocked her undecided

13 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by nikkypearl(f): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
She is engaged

You are married!

I am bored! angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by jegz25(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by jegz25(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
In d 2nd pic..he was like omo am going to lash dis girl today

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
She's engaged sef.
Re: Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" by ameezy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Sexyy Red Sex Tape Leaks On Social Media (Watch Video) / Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) / Rosy Meurer Steps Out For Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.