Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian (2098 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by BoneBlogger(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
With recent Lesbian sextape scandal, Nigeria Police are said to be getting set to arrest Chidinma Okeke and the other lady involve in the sexual act...Since such act is against the laws of Nigeria.

And if arrested and found guilty, she might nabbed minimum of 14 years behind bars.

Meanwhile comedian, AY, has waded into the much publicized lesbian sex tape of the crowned winner of Miss Anambra 2015 competition, Chidinma Okeke.

The comedian said he does not think she needs to be prosecuted.

According to him, there are more criminals out there who need to be prosecuted, not someone (Chidinma) who has gone through enough trauma.

On his Facebook page, the rib cracker shared a picture of the ex-queen, saying, “She has had enough pain. “I don’t think she should be prosecuted, we have more criminal elements to prosecute.”

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/chidinma-okeke-does-not-need-to-be.html

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Haphard(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
True talk A.y. But shey u too don give ur own green rod that luks more real than cucumber ni? Ama just joking oh, b4 u guys go bounce on me.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by holatin(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
And 2moro we go say naija na lawless country. No be so lawlessness dey start. Mtchew abeg who get cucumber, i mean coconut make i chop
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Yeyegist(f): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nigerians are hypocrite..Humans are selective...What Chidinma did is the same thing doing it with a man. God doesn't care whether it a woman to woman or woman to man. All are punishable acts.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Flirtyjane(f): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yeyegist:
Nigerians are hypocrite..Humans are selective...What Chidinma did is the same thing doing it with a man. God doesn't care whether it a woman to woman or woman to man. All are punishable acts.

Clap for yourself, you get sense.
Let them arrest the bigger criminals. Leave people and their sexuality... Only God has the right to execute anyone for wrong sexual misconducts.

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, fynestboi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Fantisha(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Flexherbal(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
He is being his brother's keeper!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:

Clap for yourself, you get sense.
Let them arrest the bigger criminals. Leave people and their sexuality... Only God has the right to execute anyone for wrong sexual misconducts.

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, fynestboi

You've Said it All.

We should all concentrate on politicians stealing our God-given Wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by seunlayi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Just my mind

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by IykeChukz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Looking at the Law of the land, she's guilty.

I know she must have suffered to shield the video but her enemies won't let her for their endless desire and wants.

Seeking asylum elsewhere is the best option.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by OILSOUP: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
WITH THIS PRESENT PEADOPHILE BUHARI GOVERNMENT, SHE BETTER SEEK ASYLUM ABROAD BECOS, DEY HAVE BEEN APPREHENDING AND DETAINING MINORS FOR SEX (CHILDREN), HOW MUCH MORE HER.

JUST SEE WHAT EMIR OF KATSINA GETS UP TO WITH 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS OR IS IT EMIR OF KANO 14 YEAR OLD WIFE.

EVEN THE IGP WILL DETAIN HER FOR HIS PLEASURE, NOT THAT SHE COMMITED ANY CRIME. NIGERIA HAS GONE TO THE DOGS.

SHE BETTER RUN AWAY.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lyk seriously...d girl has alredy been prosecuted and crucified by nigerians....her only offence was cucumber...not murder...

nobody shud quote me on d lez tin...We ain't God to jugde...

#IstandwithChidinma

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by OILSOUP: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Geraldyne:
Lyk seriously...d girl has alredy been prosecuted and crucified by nigerians....her only offence was cucumber...not murder...
nobody shud quote me on d lez tin...We ain't God to jugde...
#IstandwithChidinma

SIS, U SUPPOSE KNOW THE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA, THE REASON SOMEBODY SHOT THAT VIDEO WAS TO HOLD HER HOSTAGE WITH IT FOREVER, AFTER GIVING HER MONEY IN EXCHANGE.

BUT THE GIRL IS STUBBORN, SO THEY GOT ANGRY AND RELEASE THE VIDEO.

THIS NEW SET OF PEOPLE (BUHARI AND HIS GANG) WILL USE STATE POWER TO DETAIN AND RAPE HER.

THEY HAVE BEEN DETAINING AND RAPING LITTLE CHILDREN. NO AUTHORITY HELD DEM TO ACCOUNT.

WE ALL KNOW SHE IS A VICTIM AND NOT AN OFFENDER BUT THE RULING CABAL WILL STILL TRY TO FURTHER EXPLOIT HER.

NIGERIA IS A CESSPIT AND A ROTTEN PLACE.

WE SHOULD BE ARRESTING THE PERSON THAT RELEASE THE VIDEO AND WHOEVER SHOT THE VIDEO, NOT THE VICTIMS.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Trueyarn(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
If she is not prosecuted, does that not mean that the law is for those who are not public figures? I used to have some respect for that AY guy but right now i am beginning to have a re-think. Not being homophobic in any way, but let the law take it's full course, because if it were to be someone of the male gender, by now the person would be standing trail if not serving the 14 years jail term. Homosexuality,man slaughter or murder, advance fee fraud, stealing at any level from pick pocket to armed robbery,kidnapping,drug peddling,money laundry,the list is endless are all unlawful in Nigeria. If you prosecute someone on the grounds of committing one of these crimes yet you fail to do such to another for committing another one of these crimes, where is equal right and justice? AY should concentrate more on making jokes, we all know how traumatic the whole thing must have been for Miss Okeke but still, the law must take it's course.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by LifestyleTonite: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Closet homosexuals are defending her while dumb Nigerians who profess Christianity are stupidly being fooled.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by gentlewiz: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bullshit!!! AY you are very wrong!! There is no such thing like that!! The law is equal before everybody!! The moment we let sentiments rule the system of justice in this country then we are doomed forever!!!! This is why I love the whites ( US and other developed countries) Whether you are a celebrity or not, Senator o once found guilty you are heading to prison!!!! She should have thought about the trauma before having sex with her partner adaobi Nzekwe!!! Crazy girls!!! Miss Anambra my foot!!! Let me see another Model that will make noise!!! they are all lesbians and professional runs babes!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by tamara5: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
AY u are right there are many political criminals out there which the police will go after, they are busy doing rubbish . na all this kind mumu matter them get power for

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Both AY and those EEDIOTS should be punished and jailed.
When issues involve a FINE LADY, stupid men troop out to extend hand of fellowship.
IF That same lady was declared Ugly before now, AY wouldn't come to spew rubbish.

IF na MAN now, AY would release a stupid video about him.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by spinna: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Miss Anambra Video: Reports state the cucumber has been recovered ..see the video of the cucumber's 'analysis'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5YE4i6n11I
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by frankanyiks(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2016
When will Buhari view d video?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Kingsley1000(m): 1:33am On Oct 30, 2016
we should start prosecuting our polithieficians who looted our common wealth and leave one's sexuality .........Nigeria are bunch of hypocrites

prosecuting her is a misplaced priority
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Kingsley1000(m): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2016
gentlewiz:
Bullshit!!! AY you are very wrong!! There is no such thing like that!! The law is equal before everybody!! The moment we let sentiments rule the system of justice in this country then we are doomed forever!!!! This is why I love the whites ( US and other developed countries) Whether you are a celebrity or not, Senator o once found guilty you are heading to prison!!!! She should have thought about the trauma before having sex with her partner adaobi Nzekwe!!! Crazy girls!!! Miss Anambra my foot!!! Let me see another Model that will make noise!!! they are all lesbians and professional runs babes!!!
how does one's sexuality affect your personal life,more than the polithieficians that contributed immensely to ur miserable life.....unlike thieves,rape cases,they are not constituting nuisance and violence to the general public .....it's high time we started minding our business.......he who has not sinned should cast the first stone
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Kingsley1000(m): 1:41am On Oct 30, 2016
Supporting homosexuals doesn't make you a homosexual. People should be allowed to live their life as long as they harm nobody. Let their conscience be their judge. We are free moral agents, we have human rights, right to life, right to be free, right to express ourselves. If we are denied these rights, we lose our sense of being humans. Even God our creator gave us freedom to choose, He said in His book that He has placed life n death before us but we should choose life. He didn't make it mandatory for everyone to choose life. Only demons force their way into humans, only demons forces one to live the life they choose for them n not the life they choose for themselves. Are we now becoming demons by forcing others to live the life we want them to live and not the ones they choose for themselves? If God didn't take our rights to choose from us, We should take it from anybody. Jesus came into this life to die for sinners (homosexuals inclusive). We can only win this people (homosexuals) through love. The more we express our hatred and push them away, the more they distant themselves from us and the more they distant themselves from us, the more they go deep in the act. The worst part is Christians are the people castigating homosexuals. If we do that, we are no different from Muslims n we shouldn't call ourselves Christians because Christ will never do such. Some of you that criticize this Lady do terrible stuffs ten times what she did behind close doors, just that you hvnt been unfortunate to be caught on camera and go viral on social media like her. Stop the hate game. If we must stop this act, we must approach them with love. I am not a Catholic but Pope Francis is one of the greatest men of God I respect because his loving nature to homosexual, muslims, etc. Christ died for everyone sinners, adulterers, fornicators and homosexuals inclusive. Why are we exempting them? Chidinma I believe have learnt her lessons, she has suffered a lot and deserves a second chance just like we all. After all she didn't kill or mame anyone. The more we keep condenming her, the more we push her to committing suicide #IStandWithChidimmaOkeke is her crime more heinous than that of our politicians who always loots our common wealth?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by 9japride(m): 3:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Yeyegist:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's a crime in Nigeria to engage in homosexual act which can land the person up to14years in jail. Why did she do a video of it knowing fully well that humans are not to be trusted
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by Yewandequeen(f): 5:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by pretydiva(f): 6:09am On Oct 30, 2016
Ay should stfu. Because there r more criminals out dere, she shouldn't be prosecuted abi. When d evidence is visible even 2 d blind undecided.. dis will serve as a lesson 2 other cucumber loving girls..rubbish
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by baesheska(f): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2016
gentlewiz:
uncle carry microphone... obviously this is a sin in God's eyes...but wat about you... shouting like you hvnt committed any sin
Re: Chidinma Okeke Does Not Need To Be Prosecuted - AY Comedian by DodgerMighty: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
@AY, so because there are political criminals to be prosecuted we should leave any other act that contravene our law, abi? Or because the ladies in question have gone through trauma, the law shouldn't take it's course again, abi? Please let's not use sentiments when our own person is involved. If lesbianism is against the law of Nigeria, anybody caught practicing in Nigeria should answer for it. No excuses please. I expect the police to swing into action.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Man Slept With His Sister In-law And Posted On Facebook (photos) / Alex Ekubo And His Girlfriend Celebrate Her Birthday In Paris (photos) / Females Fans Pulled Down Davido Trouser On Stage In Toronto(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.