Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria (3535 Views)

NNPC- 75% Of Fuel In Nigeria Will Still Be Imported In 2016 / NNPC- 75% Of Fuel In Nigeria Will Still Be Imported In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by franchizy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
At the maiden meeting of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, the Hon minister was presented with this cucumber and he granted a waiver for its importation into Nigeria.

I think Nigerian men should protest and reject this size of cucumber unless they now want to belong to the kitchen.

Already more than 30 containers have been projected to be delivered to the south East region of Nigeria.

More details coming.

8 Likes

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dis kind cucu fit wound person. When pesin fit chop am finish?

4 Likes

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Talasuma(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wound?? Na your Secretariat wan dea chop am ni. grin grin
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by arewafederation: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
This cucumber should be tried on realglobe.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Petersamuel8(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
It is too small for aisha in the other room
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by NaijaMutant(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Beremx:

Do you like cucumber too undecided

1 Like

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by madjune(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
See wetin Chidinmma don cause.

Women can't buy cucumber at the market now with peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by naija1stpikin: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
angry
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 3:33am On Oct 30, 2016
madjune:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Donshegxy10(m): 4:17am On Oct 30, 2016
the FG have come to the realization that where two or more ladies are gathered there must be a cucumber involved.
meanwhile make I go start to dey sell cucumber e be like say the thing dey move for south yeast

4 Likes

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by daroz(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2016
This is a good news for our young girls, but we guys need to protest o sad

2 Likes

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2016
hahahaha
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2016
I am sorry...... Chidinma
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by dnawah(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Beremx:
u can still go down on the small local ones na.y wound urself?
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by dnawah(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Taa! Me no fear,i am equal to or greater than that cucu.

1 Like

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Where is that ANAMBRA LADY, her food don show oooo

1 Like

Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by AfroMighty(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2016
Beremx:
That word "chop" has many meaning ma, just pity we man pls
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by franchizy(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
hahahaha

Alabo i salute you oooh
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2016
franchizy:

Alabo i salute you oooh
I salute you my oga. This cucumber issue is getting out of hand, even the Amayanabo is confused cheesy
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by princemillla(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Wish I can exchange my cucumber for this
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by jiinxed: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Beremx:

In less than 45minutes (if you use those lips down there). cheesy
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by bloodkiIler: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Beremx:

bad lady grin
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Source
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Caseless: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Name of cucumber users checked!
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Sonoyom(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Give that cucumber to ..............
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Adesiji77: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
madjune:

Really? cheesy
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cucumber will soon be scars in naija.
Re: Flash: Photo Of The Cucumbrt To Be Imported To Nigeria by franchizy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
madjune:

Hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Niger Delta -niger Republic To Supply Crude Oil To Kaduna Refinery / Foreign Affairs Minister, Khadija Ibrahim, Turns In Her Resignation / US Military Is Killing Our Brothers And Sisters! We Have To Stop AFRICOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.