Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Drizzy Aubrey Graham Drake CANNOT Rap - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drizzy Aubrey Graham Drake CANNOT Rap (655 Views)

Music: Holtie Drizzy – GO / Lukas Graham – 3 (the Purple Album) / Drizzy – Shey Normal (mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drizzy Aubrey Graham Drake CANNOT Rap by paolokonqueror(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
While the headline was done on purpose to get the attention of the lovers of popular Canadian rapper/ singer Drake, it was also done to get the attention of the haters who are always happy to see Drake catch a L (NEVER HAPPENS) and always sad and have something negative to say when he wins (Majorly all the time). Drake is an artiste I have been listening to for years. I'm talking way back in 2009 when Bedrock dropped. He seemed really ordinary but the video had him showing this I'm a star charisma. Well then his verse on every girl and so many other songs at that time had me and many other realize this guy had come to stay.

He was not your average tough gold chains wearing bragging rapper, he was real. His realness had led to people calling him soft, sensitive amongst other things. But his creativity was amazing, Drake was, is and will probably always be a good rapper. He has gone on to release quality songs, albums, videos etc.

I hate it when people try to act like Drizzy Do Right and Kill Everything cannot rap. It annoys me. People compare him with all sorts of rappers and keep trying to discredit him. Drake might not be a conscious lyricist but he's not dumb, he's not lame. He's better than so many rappers, he's good, gives good lyrics, delivery, clever story telling etc. I always wonder "which Drake are they saying cant rap?".

Yes he sings, even does dancehall music, and so what? At what point is a crime to be versatile and creative. He is able to make different genres of music and still execute them perfectly. He should be praised not bashed. You'll hear people say rubbish things like he doesn't deserve to be at where he is. Imagine? smh. I'm actually a respecter of Drake cause I watched this swagger-less light skinned Canadian make in the US. He's an inspiration, he's a role model to many. His success story is amazing. His depicts the fact that when one becomes successful in life, even friends become enemies. It's funny how so many people from OAP's, fellow artistes, fans etc have had certain dislike for Drake in recent years.

You can dislike his beards, his dance moves (why? sad ), his choice of women, whatever you want to dislike but please don't come with you superior all knowing yeye self claiming Drake can't actually rap, you'll sound stupid.

Drake has dropped great albums, his first three being my best three in that order.

Drizzy Aubrey Graham Drake can rap.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes Lola Rae As The First Lady Of Davido Music World Wide (dmw) / The Headies Is Really Corrupt, See Some Artistes Reactions / [New Music]Wande Coal —Ballerz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.