Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya (72134 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
He is a guy society dosent care angry
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by cassyboss: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
OK na
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by jacksonPolloc(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
in this days of unnecessary selfies..drinking my milk mixed with sk... N/B ..no eating of cucumber for nw
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Thawarplay(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Real Gee Boy.... Doing legit
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by faitheverest(f): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oluwa ni, you don see oluwa ni#singing

1 Like

Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Lovelynature(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Einl(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Einl:

Everything is fuuked. No joy anywhere. No good news.
Hidden cameras, scorned lovers, blackmailing.

If the guy can shut his mouth he can weather the storm.
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Handsomecole(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why is everyone just leaking leaking undecided??
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
Story of a dumped overused frustrated lady.
story dat touches d legs!
. .
Mtcheeeew!!!! who cares?
Chai!
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by sammyrollo: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
If a girl dumped you because you don't
have money, my brother when you don
make the money please forgive her,
promise her marriage, tell her family that
you want to renovate their house, Then
remove their roof and disappear.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by martineinstein(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
dude,dis isnt right at all.....ur manhood is ur dignity
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by orobs93(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
Story of a dumped overused frustrated lady.
story dat touches d legs!
. .
Mtcheeeew!!!! who cares?

Lol funy post
Can we share share drink am in benin too?
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by macaranta(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
So we should beat him or what? Mtcheew
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by MARKone(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
This one is for ladies and Gays grin, I ain't watching any man wanking off, his business though.
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by dadebayo1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
No wonder Vaseline is now expensive grin
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Omo see careless bar this guy make from jerking and me I be freelance jerker,Kai I need to advertise my goods and services online too
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by buffalowings4: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
As the chairman of vaseline crew, I approve. angry
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by agrovick(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Juliet Ibrahim! Ooh lala lagrin
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by luciouscookie: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Old gist undecided
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Egba mi shocked did anybody see Juliet Ibrahim's hips in that second to the last pishure? shocked shocked

Hips ayeraye niyen mhen, shet! Phew! angry grin
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by oochi123(f): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shey dem go advice dis one too to Commit suicide? If I hear.nitori owo.ha nawa for some pple.. Toosugar abi wetin be ur name gan,over to u.Nonsense!
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by MrOdyssey(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by MrOdyssey(m): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
comparing the news of a gentleman calmly jerking off to that of two ladies abusing both them selves and cucumber is like Comparing Obama to Buhari....

these is no news

2 Likes

Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by skales67(m): 1:45am On Oct 30, 2016
I dey come!
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Kingsley1000(m): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Supporting homosexuals doesn't make you a homosexual. People should be allowed to live their life as long as they harm nobody. Let their conscience be their judge. We are free moral agents, we have human rights, right to life, right to be free, right to express ourselves. If we are denied these rights, we lose our sense of being humans. Even God our creator gave us freedom to choose, He said in His book that He has placed life n death before us but we should choose life. He didn't make it mandatory for everyone to choose life. Only demons force their way into humans, only demons forces one to live the life they choose for them n not the life they choose for themselves. Are we now becoming demons by forcing others to live the life we want them to live and not the ones they choose for themselves? If God didn't take our rights to choose from us, We should take it from anybody. Jesus came into this life to die for sinners (homosexuals inclusive). We can only win this people (homosexuals) through love. The more we express our hatred and push them away, the more they distant themselves from us and the more they distant themselves from us, the more they go deep in the act. The worst part is Christians are the people castigating homosexuals. If we do that, we are no different from Muslims n we shouldn't call ourselves Christians because Christ will never do such. Some of you that criticize this Lady do terrible stuffs ten times what she did behind close doors, just that you hvnt been unfortunate to be caught on camera and go viral on social media like her. Stop the hate game. If we must stop this act, we must approach them with love. I am not a Catholic but Pope Francis is one of the greatest men of God I respect because his loving nature to homosexual, muslims, etc. Christ died for everyone sinners, adulterers, fornicators and homosexuals inclusive. Why are we exempting them? Chidinma I believe have learnt her lessons, she has suffered a lot and deserves a second chance just like we all. After all she didn't kill or mame anyone. The more we keep condenming her, the more we push her to committing suicide #IStandWithChidimmaOkeke is her crime more heinous than that of our politicians who always loots our common wealth?

1 Like

Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Kingsley1000(m): 2:21am On Oct 30, 2016
vaseline/soap crew come see una patron
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Kingsley1000(m): 2:23am On Oct 30, 2016
dadebayo1:
No wonder Vaseline is now expensive grin
lol
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by moshino(m): 2:23am On Oct 30, 2016
orobs93:

Lol funy post
Can we share share drink am in benin too?

Dont be a phool, take that 'drink moni' and give to your mama, bad recession dey town, and there's no end in sight, or save the moni!
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by ibrutex(m): 2:38am On Oct 30, 2016
buhari self lipsrsealed no good news again. lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by dayleke: 2:45am On Oct 30, 2016
Sebi his name na 2 sweet?
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 30, 2016
BabaAlabi:
If you are a guy and you downloaded the video and watched it...then you are definitely gay grin
maybe curious?
Re: Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction / Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.