Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Do I Get Her To Forgive Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get Her To Forgive Me? (822 Views)

Jay Bee Forgive Me / Mukina2 Plz Forgive Me / Nl Please Help Me Beg Dyt To Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Her To Forgive Me? by muggle(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
I recently betrayed a trust that was held in me by a very special friend and i have been trying to get her to forgive me but she has just shut me out of her life. This is seriously affecting me as I know I have wronged her greatly for her to react like that but she has not given me any chance to, even, beg her.

We went to same uni together (same department) although I was about graduating when she got admitted. Then, one of my friend was chasing her but no show. So, we have been friends since though not that intimate. She had some problems while in school which resulted in an extended stay in school. We were not communicating regularly until when i went back to school last yr for my MBA. The friendship came alive once again and we have been having lots of fun together - travel together, go out e.t.c. This was done on a no-string attached basis. I got married late last year and i did not know that she didn't hear or know about it. I just thought it was one of those things that she /we did not talk about. Recently, one thing led to another and we got into an affair. I thought she wanted to have a fling and all, only for me to discover that she did not know i was married. She asked me flipantly about my marital status one day and after i confirmed it, she did not show any negative sign towards me but since that day, she has not picked my calls whenever i call her.

I know am going to receive a whole lot of flak for this but can anyone tell me how can i get her to forgive me? I never knew she did not know about my marital status. She has refused to pick up calls from friends either. I have tried going to her place but she has relocated to a friend's place.

I am not making any excuses for my actions but all i want is her forgiveness. Pls, what can i do?
Re: How Do I Get Her To Forgive Me? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
Leave her alone. You committed adultery ?! angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Get Her To Forgive Me? by finemocha(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
b4 i start insulting u both, how could she not have known u were married. that girl had a clue man, leave her alone. and stop behaving like the stupid cheater that u are. alot of these stupid girls know these men have gf or wives but htey lie to them selves. women love lieing to themselves, or better like men lieing to them. SHAME

(1) (Reply)

Vote 190 For Change / Able Bodied People Needed I.e Ex Military & Police Officers / Come And See,get Paid $200 Per Person You Refer,join Free <your Money Is Not Need>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.