Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Heartbroken Lady Shares Story Of How She Was Scammed By A Fake Cinematographer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbroken Lady Shares Story Of How She Was Scammed By A Fake Cinematographer (679 Views)

Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Lady Shares Story Of How She Was Scammed By A Fake Cinematographer by Uchesdiaries: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
People, be careful of who you do business with...

She hired and paid him for a photo shoot to launch her clothing line. She paid him N80k out of the N100k they agreed on. He came with a camera, pretended the whole time like he was taking pictures and videos, only to flee the country and left her without any photos or videos.

Read the sad story below:

For the complete story, go to:

http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/10/heartbroken-nigerian-lady-shares-story.html

Re: Heartbroken Lady Shares Story Of How She Was Scammed By A Fake Cinematographer by Perfecttouch(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Uchesdiaries:
People, be careful of who you do business with...

She hired and paid him for a photo shoot to launch her clothing line. She paid him N80k out of the N100k they agreed on. He came with a camera, pretended the whole time like he was taking pictures and videos, only to flee the country and left her without any photos or videos.

Read the sad story below:

For the complete story, go to:

http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/10/heartbroken-nigerian-lady-shares-story.html
first thing,I show my clients the soft copies on camera and then transfer the pics immediately to my laptop. This story get k-leg
Re: Heartbroken Lady Shares Story Of How She Was Scammed By A Fake Cinematographer by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Na rise in dollar value cause am o. Before wife and pikin go chop in this recession of change. One need a high rated scam these days not the ten ten thousand scam

So sorry. Just believe buhari is d cause and u will live over it.

(1) (Reply)

House Fellowship Leader Caught On Camera Stealing Laptops At Protea Hotel Ikeja / Three Customers Gang Up Kill Jumia Delivery Man Because Iphones In Portharcourt / Father Abuse And Stabbed His Own Son Before Feeding Him To Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.