Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) (32231 Views)

Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos / Obasanjo Visits Tambuwal, Shagari And Sultan Of Sokoto / Shagari And Alex Ekwueme's Salaries 36years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

N if he branch enter Lagos, LASTMA go catch am
thank you, please area boys for lagos please be at alert

1 Like

Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by swagifted(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
The G wagon bruvvvv.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by davidif: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clinton9000:
See them...enjoying and lavishing Niger Delta oil money while Niger Deltans are suffering. Afonjas...oyah come worship your masters oh!

What of the money given to your state governors nko? What are they doing with it? Arent they also squandering it like other state governors? But yet you don't hold them accountable despite the fact that they are blatantly robbing you blind?

I am not saying the Nigerian government is not chronically corrupt I am just saying that before you accuse someone your house must also be in order.
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Siscooh: 4:37am On Oct 31, 2016
sekem:
I don't understand.

If he's Namadi Sambo's son-in-law, then it means that he's already married to Namadi's daughter.

Okay, now I get it.

This beautiful babe is just going to be a second wife...
No
Re: Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) by sekem: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Coolboi05:

Smh...If he is a brother to sambo's wife, what is he to sambo??

OK, I get it... that's another possibility. grin

But in this you mentioned, he's just Namadi Sambo's brother-in-law and not son-in-law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.