Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

MTN Business Call Assistant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Business Call Assistant (1503 Views)

Never Miss A Business Call Using MTN Call Assist / MTN Business Call Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Business Call Assistant by Mobileowowa: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2016
MTN Business Call Assist FAQ

All You Need To Know
1. What do I need to access the MTN Call Assist Service?
In order to use the service, you will need;
a. Mobile phones with MTN lines.
b. Internet connection and web browser to access the web portal for user administration.
c. Recording of voice prompts for the Call Assist service. (OPTIONAL)
2. How do I logon to my self-administration web portal?

Logging into the self-administration web portal is easily accomplished. During the online purchase process your username and password will be created and a service link will be sent to you once activted. When you click on the service link, a login page appears where you will be required to issue your user name and password to access the portal.
3. How does the customer know username and password?
The username and password will be created by the to the customer during the registration process while purchasing the service

4. What type of voice prompts can be setup on my Call Assist Service?
Customer will be able to configure the following voice prompts;
a. Greeting e.g. “Welcome to XYZ Limited”
b. Menu. E.g. Press 1 for HR, Press 2 for Finance, Press 3 for Support, Press 4 for enquiries on how to make payment or hold for the operator
c. Music On Hold. This is the music that plays when the system is carrying out a function like dialing an extension. This is to be provided by the customer
d. Prompt to play. This voice message plays anytime you dial a particular number. For example, “Press 1 for enquiries on how to make payment”. When the customer dials 1, the prompt on how to pay then plays back

5. How do I get recording of the voice prompt for my Call Assist Service?
Customers can set up their voice prompts themselves using the self-administration portal or MTN can set up your Call Assist service with generic prompts which customer can later change using the self-administration portal
6. What are the specifications for the voice prompt audio file?
The system supports all audio file types (mp3, wav, wma etc.). The file size is capped at 500 KB.
7. What is the maximum duration of audio that can be used as greeting?
30 seconds. A typical MP3 file recording with 128 bit sampling will provide duration of 30 seconds
8. Can Call Assist be used with Toll Free number?
Yes, this is possible as long as the toll free number is a GSM number.
9. How do I pay for the service?
The payment methods available now are by ATM card online, airtime and cheque.
Deductions are made via the Master number registered with the service by the company wherefrom the setup and subscription fees for all staff in the company will be charged.
10. Can I increase the number of extensions or departments at any time during the month?
Yes! Customer admin will be able to delete and add Extensions and Departments by themselves during the month of subscription via the self-service portal. However, during the month of subscription, Extensions and Departments that are added or deleted by the customer shall be calculated with the current monthly bill and presented as the new monthly bill for payment on the day of service renewal. There shall be no proration of additions of Extensions and Departments.

I would be taking this topic with bits, this is to enable me study the Analytic and interact to traffic on my blog topic .MTN Business Call Assistant Saves the Customer from Huge Infrastructure investment.A great product tailored to the SME Segment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Quick Teller Error Response. Picture Attached / Distributors Wanted For A Very Fast Moving Consumer Goods-spicy Kilishi / Richest Black Man In Texas US Is A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.