Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters (22371 Views)

FG To Nigerians: Prevail On Senators To Approve $30bn Loan / Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / Jimoh Ibrahim & Olusola Oke’s Names Missing On INEC's Final List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Do you understand what you talking about? Someone is warning the President that to truncated the rulling of a Federal high court or the crisis that happen in 1983 will repeat itself and you are comparing to election riot. SMH for you.

zombie shut it !! Violence is violence. Wike,Tinubu and even the imbec1lic President have said worse things i.e Dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood !!

You are looking very silly trying to differentiate electoral sounds of warning.

APCmyheart:

OMG stop comparing election violence which happen during to that of mimiko who is warming a sitting president that if the candidate of the faction of PDP which belong does not declare the rightful candidate.. Now tell me if you are not daft, How is this PMB problem? Even APC which happen to be the President, PMB did not interfere not to talk of that of PDP Shame on you.

Stop repeating silly statements like a worn out buffoon. I have already attended to the silly point you are making.If the APC feel they can capitalize on the fractious PDP to win. They will be in for a rude shock.

APCmyheart:

So tell me how Edo election was not peaceful? if you fail to show your sources of ballot box snatching in Edo state during last election then Ogun go kill your entire generation.,

Ogun and Sango will visit your entire generation with calamity. See below.

The source added that some other set of thugs also disrupted the exercise at Ward 05 in Sabongari Ora area at Owan West of the state.

These hoodlums armed with weapons catered away some ballot boxes and ran into the bush, the source told SaharaReporters.

Our crew gathered that there was also substantial disruption of the electoral process and snatching of electoral materials at Polling Unit 12 Ward 01 at Uyiosa Primary School in Oredo Local Government Areas of Edo State.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/28/edo-decides-hoodlums-disrupt-election-snatch-ballot-boxes-edo-north

[size=14pt]Electoral officer confirms ballot box snatching at Ekpoma[/size]
Nduh made the confirmation while addressing Journalists at INEC office in Ekpoma

Mr Lebari Nduh, INEC Electoral Officer in Esan West Local Government Area, has confirmed that hoodlums had snatched a ballot box from Ward 7 unit 11, during the Edo governorship election on Wednesday. Nduh made the confirmation while addressing Journalists at INEC office in Ekpoma.

http://pulse.ng/politics/edo-election-electoral-officer-confirms-ballot-box-snatching-at-ekpoma-id5544443.html

With those links. Your generations is eternally cursed. If you indeed have shame. You will quit embarrassing yourself on this thread cos you lack the intellectual wit to defend this indefensible admin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3841109_takealookurself_jpegbffe2b0a5ab4c049a24d66062a4c6e16
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Sheggy13(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Sahara reporters should be closed down complecompletely. This are all lies. Am a woman and from ondo state. Jimoh Ibrahim can never win an election here. Ondo state people know him as a fraudster .. Buhari can not impose a fraudster on us. The presidency is at work here. They are only using Jimoh ibrahim to cause problems in PDP so APC can win. Can Jimoh come to ondo state to campaign? Sahara reporters should tell him to start his campaign if he can. We want INEC to be independent and stop taking orders from Buhari. We don't like injustice in ondo state and we will fight with our last blood to say No. Go and read history. Ondo state is not like any other state. We don't care about mimiko but we all like Jegede and we believe greatly in him. He's a friend of the masses unlike the 419 called Jimoh Ibrahim
Madam, you're not the only one from Ondo State and using the words: "we all like Jegede" is preposterous. You'd have rather said we Akure/Ondo people like Jegede. How can someone come from a senatorial district (Central) and use 8 years as governor and wants to impose his stooge from the same central zone. Is Mimiko trying to say people from other zones ( north and south) are not fit to succeed him? Just imagine that sort of audacity.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by ENZOSCIFO1: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Sahara reporters should be closed down complecompletely. This are all lies. Am a woman and from ondo state. Jimoh Ibrahim can never win an election here. Ondo state people know him as a fraudster .. Buhari can not impose a fraudster on us. The presidency is at work here. They are only using Jimoh ibrahim to cause problems in PDP so APC can win. Can Jimoh come to ondo state to campaign? Sahara reporters should tell him to start his campaign if he can. We want INEC to be independent and stop taking orders from Buhari. We don't like injustice in ondo state and we will fight with our last blood to say No. Go and read history. Ondo state is not like any other state. We don't care about mimiko but we all like Jegede and we believe greatly in him. He's a friend of the masses unlike the 419 called Jimoh Ibrahim

I can see that you can read but not intelligent at all.
The issue at hand in your state started at the federal level when two factions of PDP emerged .......Jimoh and Jegede are both representatives of their respective factions.....this is not about imposition of a candidate as the next governor of the state the PDP needs to go and sort out their leadership tussle.

And just before you make remark that it is the presidency behind it ask yourself if Wike and Fayose works for the Presidency, cause those two arranged the emergence of Sherrif
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by APCmyheart(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

zombie shut it !! Violence is violence. Wike,Tinubu and even the imbec1lic President have said worse things i.e Dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood !!

You are looking very silly trying to differentiate electoral sounds of warning.

Stop repeating silly statements like a worn out buffoon. I have already attended to the silly point you are making.If the APC feel they can capitalize on the fractious PDP to win. They will be in for a rude shock.

Ogun and Sango will visit your entire generation with calamity. See below.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/28/edo-decides-hoodlums-disrupt-election-snatch-ballot-boxes-edo-north

http://pulse.ng/politics/edo-election-electoral-officer-confirms-ballot-box-snatching-at-ekpoma-id5544443.html

With those links. Your generations is eternally cursed. If you indeed have shame. You will quit embarrassing yourself on this thread cos you lack the intellectual wit to defend this indefensible admin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3841109_takealookurself_jpegbffe2b0a5ab4c049a24d66062a4c6e16

Now you see say you no get brain, You are quoting sahara reporter in Edo's case but when same Sahara reporters post this today you and yours likes call it lie.. I give up completely on you...

My last comment is if them born you, Mimiko, Jegede and the rest well make una start riot in Ondo state from tomorrow and see the outcome.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Now you see say you no get brain, You are quoting sahara reporter in Edo's case but when same Sahara reporters post this today you and yours likes call it lie.. I give up completely on you...

My last comment is if them born you, Mimiko, Jegede and the rest well make una start riot in Ondo state from tomorrow and see the outcome.

Zombie go and hide your head in shame as you await Sango,Obatala and Ogun to destroy your entire worthless generation.

If you dare me, I will provide more than 10 links. I gave you a Sahara reporters link so that you won't scream IPOB this, IPOB that like an ediot.

If Dem born that Daura President, make e declare state of emergency.

Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by APCmyheart(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

Zombie go and hide your head in shame as you await Sango,Obatala and Ogun to destroy your entire worthless generation.

If you dare me, I will provide more than 10 links. I gave you a Sahara reporters link so that you won't scream IPOB this, IPOB that like an ediot.

Taking your likes serious will makes me look just like you, Well with all your bragging Nnamdi Kanu is still his ass in Kuje.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Taking your likes serious will makes me look just like you, Well with all your bragging Nnamdi Kanu is still his ass in Kuje.

You are clearly a dunce well beneath me.

Stick to ranting on IPOD/IPAD threads cos that is where Dunce flourish without getting found out.

The bragging of the NDA ain't yielding fruits abi ?
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by anigbajumo(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
senatordave1:
Why are you pdp people like this? Is it not clear that what sahara posted is more than the truth? Firstly,was september allocation not shared last week and why has mimiko not paid salaries? Secondly,what gave mimiko the courage to remind buhari of the 1983 ondo saga if he's not the sponsor of the failed protests? Why are jegede and mimiko's children or family members not also protesting? How come a state high court countered a federal ruling if. Mimiko is not at work? [/b]Have you wailers not read about a post by deji that clearly shows that the mimiko backed state pdp is illega and that backed by jimoh is authentic and a court ruled in its favour in june and mimiko faction never appealed before 90 days? Why is the protests only happening at akure and ondo town where mimiko and jegede are from?

[b]

Exactly the main problem. Am still yet to see how supreme Court will favour jegede if eventually PDP won which is even far from possibility.

Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by APCmyheart(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

You are clearly a dunce well beneath me.

Stick to ranting on IPOD/IPAD threads cos that is where Dunce flourish without getting found out.

The bragging of the NDA ain't yielding fruits abi ?

LOL still making fo.ol of yourself, With all the Oct 1st declaration of you and your likes We expect 3rd Mainland bridge to be bomb as promise but nothing..

All the properties of Patience Jonathan will be confiscated and nothing will happen..

IPOB will chest beting, I am a Yoruba man and like i said in one of my comments that i have lived in Ondo township for coupe of year but i never want to die cos this is happening from my region, But you sitting in your God forsaken region threatening what will happen here make me marveled.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL still making fo.ol of yourself, With all the Oct 1st declaration of you and your likes We expect 3rd Mainland bridge to be bomb as promise but nothing..

All the properties of Patience Jonathan will be confiscated and nothing will happen..

IPOB will chest beting, I am a Yoruba man and like i said in one of my comments that i have lived in Ondo township for coupe of year but i never want to die cos this is happening from my region, But you sitting in your God forsaken region threatening what will happen here make me marveled.

Zombie quit while you still got the chance. I specifically mentioned the NDA.

I repeat. Are their threats so far noise making ?

Or you want to invoke another Ogun to strike your entire worthless family dead ?

Do you even know where I reside ? Some of you just comment in the most senile manner.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by APCmyheart(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

Zombie quit while you still got the chance. I specifically mentioned the NDA.

I repeat. Are their threats so far noise making ?

Or you want to invoke another Ogun to strike your entire worthless family dead ?

Do you even know where I reside ? Some of you just comment in the most senile manner.

Well it's my Birthday and am going out to chill with my guy but i'll reply this...

Well the NDA are only destroying their own region, How about the threat to bomb 3rd mainland bridge?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/militants-group-sets-date-bombing-bonga-field-onitsha-asaba-3rd-mainland-bridges/

http://an24.net/2016/06/25/new-militants-emerge-threatens-bomb-niger-bridge-3rd-mainland-bridge/

Abeg they can bomb their region for all i care but immediately they try it in my region you know what happen to them now.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Well it's my Birthday and am going out to chill with my guy but i'll reply this...

Well the NDA are only destroying their own region, How about the threat to bomb 3rd mainland bridge?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/militants-group-sets-date-bombing-bonga-field-onitsha-asaba-3rd-mainland-bridges/

http://an24.net/2016/06/25/new-militants-emerge-threatens-bomb-niger-bridge-3rd-mainland-bridge/

Abeg they can bomb their region for all i care but immediately they try it in my region you know what happen to them now.

First of all Happy Bad day to you. Am joking grin. Happy birthday to you bro.

Those links belong to unknown Militia. When the NDA talk, they carry out their threats.

Even Bubu the imbec1le ran away from Ogoni land under the threat of the NDA only to send his VP.

If him get mind, why him run ?

Allows us to bomb our region. E no concern you.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by FOLLEY20(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Huuum, politics everywhere. Keep watching!
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by APCmyheart(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

First of all Happy Bad day to you. Am joking grin. Happy birthday to you bro.

Those links belong to unknown Militia. When the NDA talk, they carry out their threats.

Even Bubu the imbec1le ran away from Ogoni land under the threat of the NDA only to send his VP.

If him get mind, why him run ?

Allows us to bomb our region. E no concern you.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes,

Well they threaten to keep bombing their region and PMB try to use force against them butter later change is mind into diversification of the economy. But aside destroying their region what else?
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes,

Well they threaten to keep bombing their region and PMB try to use force against them butter later change is mind into diversification of the economy. But aside destroying their region what else?

PMB back tracked cos he knows the use of force will backfire terribly on the economy.

We are still dependent on oil till date.

The same FG will still pump money into our region to appease folks. Just like the NE region is courting billions of naira in repairs.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by APCmyheart(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

PMB back tracked cos he knows the use of force will backfire terribly on the economy.

We are still dependent on oil till date.

The same FG will still pump money into our region to appease folks. Just like the NE region is courting billions of naira in repairs.

Your region is part of Nigeria and the PMB is the President of all Nigeria.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by tiger28: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
See how Judges are now scared of taking money....God bless this administration. Nigeria needs to be reset to default.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Your region is part of Nigeria and the PMB is the President of all Nigeria.

Wow!! Breaking news!!.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by mangala14(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Buhari did not imposed anybody on anyone. In a party of two factions with the case in court, it can swing in favour of any faction and Ibrahim was lucky to be favoured. Mimiko should have moved back to his LP.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by ihatesycophant(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
muykem:
Politicians always funny. Court pronounced judgement which INEC obeyed. Somebody show should tell how violence and running to PMP will reverse that judgement and INEC decision.
Same party, same people saying Buhari doesn't obey Court ruling. Same party, same People running to meet Buhari to Upturn court ruling. Politicians have along way to go in this country.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by ngolokante(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin
Keballl:

A coup plotter is a coup plotter. Just like the weeping Oladipo Diya and Gen Adisa of the bended knees of begging..

Why did Buhari have to lie to fellow zombies like you ?

[size=14pt]Is your "Mr Integrity" a shameless liar ?[/size]

Youuuuu!!!!.... Na so Buhari presidency and the dusting of the drunkard of Otueke pain you reach? When I was small boy like you, I take dis kind of talk personal, but now I look at your ilk and just smile... Children of nowadays... "Why did Buhari have to lie to fellow zombies like you ?" so dat wailers like you can suuuucccckkkk it or chew on Chidinma's cucumber grin grin
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
ngolokante:
grin

Youuuuu!!!!.... Na so Buhari presidency and the dusting of the drunkard of Otueke pain you reach? When I was small boy like you, I take dis kind of talk personal, but now I look at your ilk and just smile... Children of nowadays... "Why did Buhari have to lie to fellow zombies like you ?" so dat wailers like you can suuuucccckkkk it or chew on Chidinma's cucumber grin grin

What is this hopeless zombie saying ? undecided
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by ngolokante(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

What is this hopeless zombie saying ? undecided

That even if all the wailers including you of this world and the world to come, gather yourselves together none of your wailings and cucumber chewing can move Buhari... all of you will just continue to wail till the kingdom come, while Baba General spits in your faces
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
ngolokante:

That even if all the wailers including you of this world and the world to come, gather yourselves together none of your wailings and cucumber chewing can move Buhari... all of you will just continue to wail till the kingdom come, while Baba General spits in your faces

Instead of these zombie to acknowledge the fact that the Imbec1le in Aso rock is a liar and a fraudster.

You are here chatting shiite.

2019 is not thy Kingdom come zombie.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by ngolokante(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

Instead of these zombie to acknowledge the fact that the Imbec1le in Aso rock is a liar and a fraudster.

You are here chatting shiite.

2019 is not thy Kingdom come zombie.

Hahaha... 2019... So you think the entire population of wailers in the world is enough to unseat Buhari? Hahahaha... Dream and wail on wailer!!!... The best you can pray for is if the man says he won't do again or better still continue praying for him to die as you wailers always do
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
ngolokante:

Hahaha... 2019... So you think the entire population of wailers in the world is enough to unseat Buhari? Hahahaha... Dream and wail on wailer!!!... The best you can pray for is if the man says he won't do again or better still continue praying for him to die as you wailers always do

Sani Abacha who happens to be Buhari daddy had ediots like you boastful of his life presidency bid.

Where is he today. LOL.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by ngolokante(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

Sani Abacha who happens to be Buhari daddy had ediots like you boastful of his life presidency bid.

Where is he today. LOL.

Hahaha... Wailers will forever be Wailers... You want to abuse but you are so afraid of Seun you spelt it "ediot" yet you want to face up to the Force of Buhari and his supporters grin cheesy grin... And where is Abacho you ask? the same place Ojukwu and Alams are and where you just like everybody will be in a just some years... so if you think we are going to give you a prize for knowing where Gen Abacho is, sorry... the best you will get is an extra handkerchief for your wailings and an extra cucumber grin
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by Keballl: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
ngolokante:

Hahaha... Wailers will forever be Wailers... You want to abuse but you are so afraid of Seun you spelt it "ediot" yet you want to face up to the Force of Buhari and his supporters grin cheesy grin... And where is Abacho you ask? the same place Ojukwu and Alams are and where you just like everybody will be in a just some years... so if you think we are going to give you a prize for knowing where Gen Abacho is, sorry... the best you will get is an extra handkerchief for your wailings and an extra cucumber grin

You mean bypassing censorship is to be afraid of Seun. LOL.

Am done here. What a toddler.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by ngolokante(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
tongue
Keballl:

You mean bypassing censorship is to be afraid of Seun. LOL.

Am done here. What a toddler.

Clown... You scareddy puss... You are afraid of getting banned for a number of days... So you know you are not supposed to insult and yet you think you are been smart turning the spelling upside down claiming bypassing censorship. So you know you are going to get censored, yet still go ahead with spewing rubbish... You see the mentality of you wailers? Tell me why we should ever take you wailing clowns seriously... and you looking for a toddler cheesy grin tongue
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by orunto27: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
I know of Reports by Exception but not of Blackmail.
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by tundexijim(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:

Lol ...this kanu ppl self. Tell me wetin u go do personally o if the president declare state of emergency in ondo...
Re: Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters by kcnwaigbo: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
tundexijim:

Lol ...this kanu ppl self. Tell me wetin u go do personally o if the president declare state of emergency in ondo...
The president will never get the required 2/3 from the Senate to declare a SOE!! That plot is dead on arrival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) Lagos Executive Council Members’ List / Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.