Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) (25496 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2016
legendgalas:
jimoh Ibrahim is PDP candidate if you like protest till thy kingdom come. better start campaign for him so that ur party can still retain the power of leadership in the state.

up PDP
it seems d downfall of pdp is around d corner.mimiko should be preparing for his hand over note for aketi.with all this protest they will still big in ondo state,they did d worst in edo state and at d end they loose with huge landslide victory to obaseki.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Actinlastborn(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmm, politicians and politics. What a politics of bitterness. Anyway I Otunba just dey observe

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

the PEOPLE are bigger and matters more than the courts. The people prefer Jegede and not who the court or inec or sheriff prefers.

But do you know the courts can jail all the people if found guilty? so court matters too cos that's where you run to later if someone try cheating you.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

But do you know the courts can jail all the people if found guilty? so court matters too cos that's where you run to later if someone try cheating you.
you again and ur kiddergaten comments grin
oga faya work.. grin
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Martinola(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Go and read history ondo state people don't need anyone to pay them to say NO to injustice. We r not cowards like other states. Buhari should hands off INEC and let them do their work. Don't impose on us. We r not fools. we r not protesting for mimiko but for justice to prevail in our state. We don't want injustice
We just want justice to prevail in our state? or in ur party? it's not like it is sure he will emerge governor. So if anyone is doing dat in the name of justice for the state...na LIE, but for the party? maybe...
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by DickDastardly(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

I like you. You are crazy cheesy
wink cool
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2016
Ayodeji2k14:
.All towns in ondo state are not fighting in ,d only part of ondo state where some factions of drivers loyal to d disgraced mimiko are protesting is Akure and dey are paid to do dat.we frm southern part of ondo state dat are in darkness for more than 2years are hapi for d downfall of Arogant iroko.Oke is our nexw governor.Oke is okay.Oke Gbemi!
nobody can deny u of ur own choice
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

then let the people all decide between jegede and jimoh. Nobody shud be imposed on the ppl. Period

Then Jegede should go and contest on the platform of LP.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

you again and ur kiddergaten comments grin
oga faya work.. grin

LOL commit any crime and let see if it's the people or the court that will jail you.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL commit any crime and let see if it's the people or the court that will jail you.
lolss oo mò mi niyen o,èhnnn..eemi,emi òmó iko,emi ekun..ahh,èéti pòto sha..lolsss...na afonja mouth i hear am oo grin grin

op,na de ppl matta o..

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

Then Jegede should go and contest on the platform of LP.
Bashy,u see how u bia? Thats cheating na...why push him outta pdp,or u dòn turn pdp fan now? No more wailer form o.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by dabimzy(f): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
I don't get paid by anyone of them unlike u. I just support the truth.
we can actually tell by the look of the people carrying the coffin.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by funshint(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Mimiko has been left nakked. He doesn't even hv a say on d governorship election. We all know Ondo is not a PDP state but everybody has a price. Mimiko's price was fully paid; he left a stable Labour party for a stormy PDP. He decided to go on a lone journey to PDP but the pple deserted him. Karma is truly a biitch.... remember when Tinubu was literally prostrating for this man to join ACN which actually saw his rise to power. But no he refused because he was very smart in his own wisdom. He went to align himself with his enemies in the name of going national. He taught he's very smart but nobody is wiser than God. You don't bite the fingers that feed u. You betrayed Tinubu, even the pple that brought u to power under the platform of Labour party. The last tin Ondo pple wanted was for PDP to rule them. Mimiko you are in trouble just go and ask for forgiveness from the pple, Tinubu and God. And from all those you've betrayed in your rise to power. Be careful how u treat people on your way up the ladder 'cos u'll need them on your way down!

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

Bashy,u see how u bia? Thats cheating na...why push him outta pdp,or u dòn turn pdp fan now? No more wailer form o.

LOL Sheriff faction is the authentic PDP chairman and according to PDP constitution, Caretaker committee is not recognize.

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by PMONEY6: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2016
For some of you screaming buhari here,
What business does Buhari have with who becomes pdp candidate for the coming election?

This is very crazy I must say.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by LanrexBaba(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Are you the one that paid them. I was out protesting with them because we want justice. I can tell u nobody paid me and am not the type that expects payment before I say no to injustice maybe u are. We don't want Buhari to impose a 419 on us.
You blame buhari for everything in your miserable life!
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by HolyTitus(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Babalawo wey do this charm of attracting haters for Mimiko in his selfish bids sabi work DIEEEEEE
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by july66: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
henryanna36:
What is actually happening in Ondo state.Some people were pictured carrying coffin written 'RIP Jimoh Ibrahim'. I hope this won't get out of hand.The earlier we tackle this problem the better.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/ondo-people-declare-jimoh-ibrahim-dead.html?m=1
Candidate on the run. INEC is being ridiculed. The did not send their rep to observe Sherrif faction's primary yet they announced him as PDP candidate for the Edo guber election. Quite funny that Abbang gave this judgement but let them check Ondo elections in history, you don't do experiment with Ondo people. While events unfold, I think Ondo is not a place where you try anything. It is a small state but it might well mark the winding down of this republic & impunity.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by prettycat: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jegede should av contested in Kowa or AA,must it be pdp?

Justiceleague1:

the PEOPLE are bigger and matters more than the courts. The people prefer Jegede and not who the court or inec or sheriff prefers.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by funshint(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
july66:
Candidate on the run. INEC is being ridiculed. The did not send their rep to observe Sherrif faction's primary yet they announced him as PDP candidate for the Edo guber election. Quite funny that Abbang gave this judgement but let them check Ondo elections in history, you don't do experiment with Ondo people. While events unfold, I think Ondo is not a place where you try anything. It is a small state but it might well mark the winding down of this republic & impunity.
shut up nothing will happen in Ondo state. The only tin I know is PDP is not winning Ondo in this coming election
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
prettycat:
Jegede should av contested in Kowa or AA,must it be pdp?

what stops ur beloved jegede from contesting on apga platform?

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by prettycat: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sorry I didn't add apga.but to be honest,mimiko brought dis on himself.everything he did after moving from labour to pdp was illegal,even d local govt.election he conducted was illegal.he never thought gej 'll loose,now see his past hunting him..

Justiceleague1:

what stops ur beloved jegede from contesting on apga platform?
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Fourwinds: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Are you the one that paid them. I was out protesting with them because we want justice. I can tell u nobody paid me and am not the type that expects payment before I say no to injustice maybe u are. We don't want Buhari to impose a 419 on us.
so wetin come concern Buhari and PDP which Jimoh Ibrahim represent.? pls learn to put blame in d right quarters
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by figure007(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
either they impose 419 on u or not pls can I ask a sincere question from you sir.... what good has the past administrations done for you as an individual ? are all of them not same thieves and betrayals ?..what 3ffect does ur protest has? instead of wasting time inside sun protesting why not do something good for yourself? these pple ain't worth dying for .... sorry to say sir .... who so ever enter for governor in that state can't do more than others have been doing than fail in their promises .... useless set of politicians.....I have my pple in ondo but hate that state with the way they do things ... no love between them at all ...nonsense
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
july66:
excuse me here stop threaten d masses that will vote for their various candidate. Nothing will happen during d campaign no violence and fight. My advice for pdp is to stop their protest and settle their issues with wisdom not causing may causing mayhem to the people of ondo state. Mimiko should called his supporters to order he is not above d law. Or else he regret his action.d upcoming election will be free and fair.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by dipori: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
mtcheew person wey God no kill who want kill am wasting of time becos of a a plate of raw rice
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
[/b][b] This is serious....
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by bams2999(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
another APC win state
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by sundayamazing3: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Most people rioting for Mimiko has no primary six certificate. They hv no future. Mimiko must refund all he has stolen in Ondo treasury. No employment for 8 years, No developmental project, Mimiko is an unfortunate governor for Ondo State. Ondo case could liken to Israel and Saul case.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

And you might see the same set of people in the protest.
That is Nigerians for us.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by marv1: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Was it pmb that caused factions in pdp? Yeye nonsense. Very soon u will come and say Pmb did not allow u to impreginate ur wife. Why dont u people go to court and say that its Pmb's that want to impose people on u and see what the jurge has to say. Thank God it is not apc/pdp, its pdp/pdp. When mimiko was doing chop alone, sacked pdp exco members and imposed his own exco in the state u have forgotten that it was illegal, yet mimiko was right then abi? Pmb never became president o. If ur father or ur relations happens to be one of those sacked by mimiko without recourse. How would u feel? Now the table has turned against him u are blaming pmb. Yeye nonsence. Mimiko is a BIG FRAUD to ondo state. No more no less.
Solange06:
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by fabre4: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
d whole world knows jegede was impose by mimiko in order to cover his looted money he embezzle. Mimiko will explain to d Dss and Efcc on how he embezzle d state treasury.

What an intelligent person would have done is to counter fact with fact but I guess you are not intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackout: Electricity Generation Sinks To 1,580MW / Throwback Photos Of Nigerian Senators / Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.