Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,783 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? (380 Views)

A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by geraldgiz(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2016
In recent times ,i discovered in my conversations with female Christian Minors that most female teens go into relationships at a very tender age like 14,15,16 &17. So ,i want to know if there is any bibilical stipulated time for Christians women to go into relationships or is it just the trending thing now,maybe because they have attained puberty or biological maturity,hence they can do whatever they want even while being Christians. I believe what the bible says in Ecclesiastes that there is time for everything on earth and also in Songs of Solomon where it says that"love should not be instigated before it's time". On this i can say is not right for female Christian teens of the ages above to go into relationships and also God designed us to marry one Person as Christians and not go into multiple relationships in search of husband or Wife to be. What is your say on this pls ?
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? by Psalmpy(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2016
Whenever she's ready Noni
Do they really have seasons that they get married

(1) (Reply)

Considering The Works His Hand Has Made / God's Promises For Us / Why Is Easy To Do Evil Rather Than Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.