Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Tecno Pushed Update To My W4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pushed Update To My W4 (724 Views)

Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / Tecno W4 Photos, Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria / My 2 Months Old Tecno W4 Gets Hot While Charging (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pushed Update To My W4 by maxmills(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2016
I just upgraded my w4,but I can't seem to see any changes on my phone,has any one upgraded his w4 and seen any changes
Re: Tecno Pushed Update To My W4 by Behankey(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Not all updates are visible though. It might be bugs fixes and performance enhanced updates. So observe ur phone's performance over time.
Re: Tecno Pushed Update To My W4 by Thugnificent(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2016
I updated my own w4 and it's now slow and hangs alot, when did you update the phone?
Re: Tecno Pushed Update To My W4 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thugnificent:
I updated my own w4 and it's now slow and hangs a lot, when did you update the phone?
Hello @Thugnificent try resetting the device & look out for a change. If the problem persists visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you. You can find the contact number and address on your Carlcare App or let us know your current location, so we can forward the address to you. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Data Plans, Bundles And Prices 2017 / Where Can I Get The Infinix Note3 Pro In Ilorin? / My Phone Continues To Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.