Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Fearful Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Fearful Dream (452 Views)

2019 A Fearful Year, 17/23 January Nigerians Should Fast - TB JOSHUA / TB Joshua Reveals What May Happen In Nigeria In ‘Fearful Year 2019’ / Warning: G.o Of The Lord's Chosen Had A Fearful Revelation About Tithing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fearful Dream by yemzy26: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
I dreamt,yes I dreamt...

It was a very cool night,with fool moon and clear skies,everyone was receiving fresh air outside and all of a sudden we started seeing writings on the skies,we were all wondering whats happening,then we saw a drawing in the heavens of a horse and Jesus Christ sitting on the horse,it was all so vivid and everyone was looking at the skies,then a book opened and people on earth started praying for forgiveness including my self,i saw some men in the beer parlour praying seriously,then a hand started writing in the book that was opened in the skies and it was written that what we are seeing is just a warning that the Lord himself will soon come,we should be prepared.....

Then i woke up afraid and prayed for mercy and made it a covenant to share what i saw.

I dont normally dream and when i do i dont remember much but this one i remember everything i dreamt about,then i knew God was passing a message,Lets be prepared..

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is Fasting / Divine Encounter Part Ii / On The Sacrament Of Reconciliation: My Struggle With Going To Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.