Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How To Improve On Your Confidence... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Improve On Your Confidence... (1164 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks / Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve On Your Confidence... by Newbeginnings(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
You might be a shy guy/girl when it comes to wooing the opposite sex, talking in front of a big crowd, or just when it comes to looking into your friend's eyes when you or you friend is talking...

One way to improve your confidence is through perception..

Perception in how we see things from our own point of view. In this case perception is how you see yourself in the mirror and what you think of yourself..

Imagine a lady with high class shoes, clothes, hair.. I mean just imagine that girl who makes everyone goes wow with her fashion.

Now when you see her, if you are one of those shy guys you could say she is out of your league.. she is high class, high standard..

Oboy no go kill yourself ooo.. your friends might say

But the real deal is that you are seeing her the way the society sees her and not how you see her and not through how you see yourself (perception)..

You are a slave to the values society has set, Society says women should be submissive and keep themselves for a man and women have been doing that for years, while it allows a man to behave as he chooses and still get a way with it..

Now this is what society wants us to see and how it wants us to behave, we measure standards and values not by the skills, knowledge, achievements we posses and impact we have created, but by riches, beauty and fame..

Now, the actual way to improve your confidence is to create your own reality, your own world, how and who you see yourself, rather than who the society regards you as..

Your skills your talents and character should be just who you are and not how people influence you to be.

Once you stop measuring standards by beauty, fame and fortune..(as the world does).. and you start doing so by what you perceive is right.. I mean in your own terms, then you are in control..

I measure standards by how smart, creative you are and how you impact in me.. So if you wear high class clothes, drives airplanes as cars or whatever form of luxury, you will have to succumb to the rules of my reality and not the rules of the reality society has created for us..

Did you like that... Don't just go away, you can just hit the follow button so that you can receive more updates from me (I will always follow back)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

4 Likes

Re: How To Improve On Your Confidence... by kaliyu97(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wonderful piece
Re: How To Improve On Your Confidence... by Newbeginnings(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
kaliyu97:
Wonderful piece

Thank you so much for learning something new...

If you liked that you can just follow me so that you can get more updates (I will always follow back)
Re: How To Improve On Your Confidence... by UnlimitedIfex(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
When i click d follow button, i know u won't disapoint me. Well 2 d topic, u jst wrote how i also c life or reality. In dis life, i always try 2 b myself and weneva i try or pretent 2 b sum1 that am not, i must lost confident and become shy like a lady who just got flattered 4 d first time in her life by a man

1 Like

Re: How To Improve On Your Confidence... by agrovick(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Newbeginnings be making sense since 1066AD.

Perception is truly everything.
Re: How To Improve On Your Confidence... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
u can also boost ur confidence by visualizing anyone u re talking to naked.. it works like magic.
Re: How To Improve On Your Confidence... by QuietHammer(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ighoga898:
u can also boost ur confidence by visualizing anyone u re talking to naked.. it works like magic.
Good luck walking about with a boner_
Re: How To Improve On Your Confidence... by Newbeginnings(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:
When i click d follow button, i know u won't disapoint me. Well 2 d topic, u jst wrote how i also c life or reality. In dis life, i always try 2 b myself and weneva i try or pretent 2 b sum1 that am not, i must lost confident and become shy like a lady who just got flattered 4 d first time in her life by a man

Thank you so much, so so much

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump In 'home Alone 2'; "Ghosts Can't Do It" And "Little Rascals" / Comedy Skit: Mark Angel Comedy – (episode 132) The Password / Trading Ferrari For A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.