Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison (916 Views)

PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire / Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by edunwablog: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ‘ speech at Nigerian Lawyers Association in the USA Annual Gala Dinner “Diversity could remain a strength only when all interest groups in the society feel safe and secured”No matter what my critic said about me, I ensured thet there was both freedom of speech and freedom after the speech.

“Under my watch not a single Nigerian was sent to prison because of anything they wrote or said about me or the Administration that I headed”

“Nigeria had neither political prisoners nor political exile under my Administration
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/10/jonathanunder-my-watch-no-nigerian-was.html#more

1 Like

Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by amaechi1: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
What happened to ibori? Why did he run away to dubai? Shameless leader! Tell your aids and looter to return our money.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by PEPPERified: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sent to prison "because of anything they wrote or said about me or the Administration that I headed”

Any government not open to criticism is not democratic.
amaechi1:
What happened to ibori? Why did he run away to dubai? Shameless leader! Tell your aids and looter to return our money.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hate Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by vedaxcool(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Under your watch the Nigerian Army resorted to ceasing newspapers which published things you don't like. Under your dark regime a governor whl criticized your handling of security was met with threats by you to withdraw his security in his state only for the army to actually withdraw and students get murdered in their hostels. ... we know what you the pretender in chief was all about. No amount of white washing will change that.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by kingsman66(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
him that hate his fellow human because of political differences is as good as dead, quote me anywhere I will defend myself.
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by patrotic9gerian: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
GEJ messed Nigeria up but this one is true. This is just one of the very few legacies he left behind for posterity...
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by Sibrah: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is ridiculously ridiculous . . . .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by dEastActivist: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Gej give them some of your doses...

Another sucker punch on APC zombie faces like this one immediately above me after the first confessing and contradicting himself in outright confusional phenomena
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by PaulIdu: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
amaechi1:

Learn to read and comprehend Na
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by HtwoOw: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Even Google said he was and still is the most cursed, most insulted President

I believe it was because he was clueless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by APCmyheart(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
patrotic9gerian:
GEJ messed Nigeria up but this one is true. This is just one of the very few legacies he left behind for posterity...

Wow really? But victimization was the order of the day under his watch.
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by dunkem21(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
They might choose this one to make FP ..

Hypocrites cheesy
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by dunkem21(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by dunkem21(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cos you condoned corruption

1 Like

Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by booblacain(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
amaechi1:

These here are the kinds of people that will continue to be used, controlled and fooled by clever headlines. They never care to know what the content is about.
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by Izonpikin: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by dunkem21(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
when you turn to moderator??.... shocked shocked

Oga, we have already finished work on another thread and dem wan use wuruwuru push this one go FP.

https://www.nairaland.com/3436494/no-nigerian-sent-prison-what/1#50628757

Please go there and don't mention me because I will delete all those comments for FEAR wink
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by TimeManager(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
He forgot to add that he also allowed freedom of corruption. This idiot is always high on ogbete, i always feel like slapping him with a shovel.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by Opinedecandid(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
We know all of these and many others of your good works.

We know the difference.
Re: Jonathan:under My Watch, No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison by Izonpikin: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, we have already finished work on another thread and dem wan use wuruwuru push this one go FP.

https://www.nairaland.com/3436494/no-nigerian-sent-prison-what/1#50628757

Please go there and don't mention me because I will delete all those comments for FEAR wink
grin grin

You no go kill me with laugh oo.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Fulfilling His Promise To Anambarians / Christmas Is Demonic Says Mountain Of Fire Ministries Founder Pastor Odukoya / TB Joshua Invited To Donald Trump's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.