Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex (16888 Views)

Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Naira Firms On Black Market After Central Bank Action - BDC Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

The picture of a man eating green Grass and stones comes to mine ahaha . I Sorry for unu . Me I jst dey pity you guys . I don pot long time .

good for you..
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

Nop he resign cos he knows he can't rule England under Brexit simple and he even left parliament cos he perceived there would be conflict of interest .

Lol so how is this now look same with what is going on in Nigeria? Oh.. maybe you want Buhari to resign cos of Biafraexit hahahah.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
onatisi:

What is well
It seems many of you still don't understand the severity of what is going on and what will happen.

It's a word of hope wink.. Your blood too dey hot sef, you better calm down before something do you angry
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by erico2k2(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

Thank God you understand it's subsidy that make it cheap but who are those that are enriching them self with the subsidy? Buhari says he is not ready to pay subsidy and that's where those selfish and useless oil cabal know say no more free money. Mind you those countries you mention are not paying subsidy.

Check for fuel price in those countries and convert the money to Naira. and let's see.
Venuzuela pay huge subsidy even Saudi pays subsidy
Like I ja e said b4 subsidy was never the scam rather the volume of supply or no supply was the SCAM .
Hence I asked you this question .
Name one country in the world where you can land petrol for less than N200 . Then you will realise this FG is full of crap cos they pay subsidy as we speak even in bigger volume .
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by erico2k2(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol so how is this now look same with what is going on in Nigeria? Oh.. maybe you want Buhari to resign cos of Biafraexit hahahah.
Aha typical once U Don support APC you ate Biafra , so once U not frm the North and west yoy Biafra ?
Ohh plz
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

Venuzuela pay huge subsidy even Saudi pays subsidy
Like I ja e said b4 subsidy was never the scam rather the volume of supply or no supply was the SCAM .
Hence I asked you this question .
Name one country in the world where you can land petrol for less than N200 . Then you will realise this FG is full of crap cos they pay subsidy as we speak even in bigger volume .

Thank God you accept that no country in the world you can buy pertol less than 200 then Buhari is trying, Now any proof that Buhari is still paying subsidy.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

Aha typical once U Don support APC you ate Biafra , so once U not frm the North and west yoy Biafra ?
Ohh plz

Did what i type says anything about you being biafra of Yoruba? use your brain for once.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by femarse: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Buhari thunder fire u and ur family, and ur cabals--- DSS and EFCC can quote me anywhere
if DSS and EFCC grilled you once , it will be the last time you ever post on any social media
u will then appreciate this freedom
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

You just proof your ignorance here, With all i type the only thing you can type is insults right? continue..

You and your likes can not proffer any ideal of solution all you just want is miracle.. hahhaha
What did you type? Your infantile reference to GEJ and PDP?

Where then is the bloody change if things are not done differently?

Coming up with an economic blueprint for diversification and to arrest the current economic slump is magic to your dumb skull?

I need not.say more... your likes are one of the reasons we're in this quagmire in the first place.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
What did you type? Your infantile reference to GEJ and PDP?

Where then is the bloody change if things are not done differently?

Coming up with an economic blueprint for diversification and to arrest the current economic slump is magic to your dumb skull?

I need not.say more... your likes are one of the reasons we're in this quagmire in the first place.

My friend go online and read about all the oil producing states, They are all going through recession. Saudi, Russia, Venezuela, Brazil etc.

So if you want magic go meet T.B Joshua or make you go winner's chappel.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

My friend go online and read about all the oil producing states, They are all going through recession. Saudi, Russia, Venezuela, Brazil etc.

So if you want magic go meet T.B Joshua or make you go winner's chappel.
Take a hard look at your signature.

I think I met one today, though he foolishly quoted me first.

Just fvck off...

Won't dignify you with a further response.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by erico2k2(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

Thank God you accept that no country in the world you can buy pertol less than 200 then Buhari is trying, Now any proof that Buhari is still paying subsidy.
How are you again?are you that Bad in Arithmetic ?
If no one sells petrol bellow N200 so how come marketers import and sell for less than N200 if subsidy is not paid ? ??
Who pays the difference ? That thing inside ur skull is call brain even though it's full of greeny stuff Use it for once.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

Was you high on cheap substance when U used the word Biafraexit in our Convo ? ?
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Take a hard look at your signature.

I think I met one today, though he foolishly quoted me first.

Just fvck off...

Won't dignify you with a further response.

My signature imply to your likes you want Buhari to perform magic keep fooling yourself.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

How are you again?are you that Bad in Arithmetic ?
If no one sells petrol bellow N200 so how come marketers import and sell for less than N200 if subsidy is not paid ? ??
Who pays the difference ? That thing inside ur skull is call brain even though it's full of greeny stuff Use it for once.

I won't argue with you anymore cos with that am bringing myself to your level... have a good day.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by erico2k2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

I won't argue with you anymore cos with that am bringing myself to your level... have a good day.
Nah you just realise how deep you are into zombieism
My level will take the likes of you 50 years to attain with ur mindset . Lubish
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

Nah you just realise how deep you are into zombieism
My level will take the likes of you 50 years to attain with ur mindset . Lubish

Wise people speak because they have something to say; foolish people speak because they have to say something.

You know where you belong, don't you?
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

Wise people speak because they have something to say; foolish people speak because they have to say something.

Nah you are jst eluding the obvious . You and your school of thought is wackiest of all time .
Do t worry v soon ur MB will finish or PHCN will do thier work . Don't go get useful.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

Nah you are jst eluding the obvious . You and your school of thought is wackiest of all time .
Do t worry v soon ur MB will finish or PHCN will do thier work . Don't go get useful.

LOL I use unlimited internet and happen to be portable wireless modem just like spectranet and i based in Cotonou.

What next?
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by erico2k2(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL I use unlimited internet and happen to be portable wireless modem just like spectranet and i based in Cotonou.

What next?
So you are based in COTONOU and den??
SO we nor go hear word again cos you cross lagos abi?
Your mate dey hustle 4 West Germany you dey proud of Cotonou where I buy my dog from. Guy shift you are a learner grin
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

So you are based in COTONOU and den??
SO we nor go hear word again cos you cross lagos abi?
Your mate dey hustle 4 West Germany you dey proud of Cotonou where I buy my dog from. Guy shift you are a learner grin

This is where the below statement in bold refer to you, In your previous comment you say my data go soon finish or PHCN go soon take light and am trying to let you know where i am we enjoy 24hours of electricity..

Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
gabazin080:
zombies will soon come here to blame jonathan for this
the one that wrote above you is already doing the blaming.
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by erico2k2(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
APCmyheart:

This is where the below statement in bold refer to you, In your previous comment you say my data go soon finish or PHCN go soon take light and am trying to let you know where i am we enjoy 24hours of electricity..

So cos U live in Benin Republic ur Data automatically becomes unlimited right ? If I ask you what you do over there ur answer go be Business right again?
Anyway zombie true true nor get cure Enjoy
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by Unibenfucker(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

And had it been we had no Oil??

Then Na oyo Nigeria dey oooooh
Re: Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex by APCmyheart(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
erico2k2:

So cos U live in Benin Republic ur Data automatically becomes unlimited right ? If I ask you what you do over there ur answer go be Business right again?
Anyway zombie true true nor get cure Enjoy

Say whatever you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Website: Alaba.biz / Russia Warns Nigeria Over Supreme Court Ruling On Rusal / NIPOST Imposes New Charges On Courier Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.