Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Teebillz Relaxing In The Pool With His Son, Jamil [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Relaxing In The Pool With His Son, Jamil [PICS] (517 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Relaxing In The Pool With His Son, Jamil [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tunji Balogun aka TeeBillz is back on social media and has also reconciled with his bae, Tiwa Savage as he finally gets time to hang out with his son, little Jam Jam.

He shared a photo of him and his son relaxing in a pool, and captioned it with some of his words of change which he has been preaching since his return online. He wrote;
A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body....#DavidBillz

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/teebillz-relaxing-in-pool-with-his-son.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Teebillz Relaxing In The Pool With His Son, Jamil [PICS] by Geist(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tee is everywhere these days.
Re: Teebillz Relaxing In The Pool With His Son, Jamil [PICS] by ayobase(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hope it is a new picture - I pray comeback is setting in.
Re: Teebillz Relaxing In The Pool With His Son, Jamil [PICS] by blithe2nice(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tiwa don go f*ck round finish wan come back...if Na me eh....I go put fire for her dirty pu**y. Nonesence!

(1) (Reply)

New Blog On The Block Trendbaze.com.ng Please Review / Celebrity Occultism III: Insider Exposes The Cabal [video] / Hairspiration For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.