Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (69464 Views)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
A young man suddenly went from 'hate to love' within seconds while blasting a lady for her donning a cleavage-popping attire to church today. The lady revealed on her Facebook page -how she was "forced" to leave a church she attended today due to disapproving looks she got from its members. According to her, her offences were --not covering her hair and the jeans pants she wore...

A Facebook user not liking what he saw -sent her series of messages via inbox to blast and bash her for trying to "tempt men in church" with her revealing outfit. Within seconds, the man went tactical as he professed his love for her. The lady shared the screenshots of their chat in a bid to shame him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/guy-blasts-lady-for-wearing-this-outfit.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
this girl na troublemaker ..lol

51 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by dainformant(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
this guy sef no know wetin dey do am

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
It is time for us guyz to start walking in our boxers with errectt peniss as well.No be only girls Sabi seduction.
Bobbie lifter.The thing no stand again.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by ikbnice(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Well, he went for the advert.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by nzeobi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Many people go to church just to show off their new clothes or car.

Anyway the church is like a hospital, some are responding to treatment while other like her are not.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by ayobase(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
The reason church has more than a door is cos of her.

From her message, she must attended Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries as an observer.

An unrepentant being.

This same set of people give Christianity bad name from the Muslim's point of views.

How are you/we supposed to evangelize and win lost souls to Christ in this attire as a Christian.

Most of these Christian ladies make things more difficult for the Christian Community.

Most Muslim ladies are always dressed with almost or average sense of modesty.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by HtwoOw: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
this girl na troublemaker ..lol

I kinda like her, she's a free minded, crazy and sexy gurl

I mean licking her lips a a woman

The chills down that woman's spine will be - 30° Bwahahaha ha

Like a boss grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
See her ugly fave self.
Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cucumber tinz
Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Abeymills(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Badoooo chic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Datsme: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmmn! Oh no, the devil is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Young03(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
see them
let me go n read

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by blithe2nice(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
I really don't think she is a Christian in the first place. She went there to look for people to deceive . Devil inside pretty girl title of a new movie # By the way...my single will be out soon# keep ur fingers crossed#

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
DANM! shocked i Would like to have a lot of beers with her, tongue infact i will join her in church next time, if most women looks like this in the church i may began to attend church.

but wait o! This looks like my friend on Nairaland Aminat508. shocked. Amina since when did you....? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Confuse man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Justiyke4u: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
And she is proud of what she intentionally did in the church and for the guy he is sorry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by perfectwazobia1: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Aminat508(f): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
DANM! shocked i Would like to have a lot of beers with her, tongue infact i will join her in church next time, if most women looks like this in the church i may began to attend church.

but wait o! This looks like my friend on Nairaland Aminat508. shocked. Amina since when did you....? lipsrsealed
undecided u smoke gum abi ? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by veekid(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by jmoore(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
The man allowed his dick to take control of his thoughts grin grin

Maybe he has eaten the cucumber that belongs to chidinma. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by ameezy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by ayobase(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Kgdavid(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
I just don't understand why!!

I mean, you can dress how you want and go where you want but you know full well that such is not customarily acceptable in church...so why must you act different just to be different? This is wickedness.

It is one thing if people are judging you on the street but to think there is somethign funny about baring boobs and licking lips in church... this is wrong.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Clone2020(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mountain of Fire signature prayer. Why is she drinking alcohol on a Sunday?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Overalljay: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Temptation is allowed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) by Neimar: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
stop lukin@her bweasts...she is a married woman grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.