Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) (36952 Views)

EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by fastshare: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
In what appeared to be a clampdown on criminals operating in Oshodi, prelude to the festive seasons, the operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested six teenage mobile phone thieves in Oshodi.

The suspects were all apprehended the same day in Oshodi while brazenly dispossessing commuters of their belongings.

The suspects; Ganiyu Rahman Sadiq Adebayo (15); Timilehin Oluwaseun (14); Ogundare Moyinoluwa (18); Toheeb Tijani (19) and Adeleke Sodiq (17) were arrested on Friday morning in Oshodi Oke.

According to one of the suspects, Ganiyu Rahman, “we are over 50 boys. We are always in Oshodi-Oke, from morning till late night.... Some of us genuinely help people to carry their loads while a lot of us are there to snatch handbags, phones and other valuables from people....

“At times, we pretend to be helping them but our focus is their valuables. Most times, we work in groups. While the other is helping out, another person is stealing the victim’s valuables either from bag or pocket.... There are some other guys who forcibly dispossess passers-by of their belongings. These gangs operate early in the morning and late at night when their victims are helpless,” he noted.

Getting personally, Rahman disclosed that he is a product of a broken home which has seen his parents remarrying: “I have been sleeping in Oshodi Under Bridge since 2013.... I work as conductor and whenever am not, I am with my peer to rob and snatch valuables in Oshodi...

“We were three when we stole the Microsoft phone from a lady’s bag. We pretended to be helping the lady to get a bus, meanwhile, our intent was her phones. I have been committed to 13 month rehabilitation by the Lagos State Taskforce but my home is in Oshodi Under Bridge,” he stated.

His victim, Sarah Obende, an undergraduate of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), disclosed that “I thought I had lost the phone.... I discovered it was missing immediately I boarded a bus in Oshodi. I received a call in the evening that I should come to Alausa to collect my phone.”

Another suspect, Sadiq Adebayo, who was allegedly in company of two other boys while stealing an iPhone and a phantom Techno phone from a car, disclosed, “Osas and Janbele stole the two phones in my presence.... We have sold the two phones along with seven other phones to Tuwo in Idi Oro, Mushin. They gave me N7,000 from the proceeds."

Four of the remaining suspects, namely: Timilehin Oluwaseun, Ogundare Moyinoluwa, Toheeb Tijani and Adeleke Sodiq were all separately apprehended while stealing phones and purse from commuters in similar circumstances.

The onslaught on criminals has been stretched to various black spots in the state. Responding to the development, the Police Public Relations Officer, Superintendent Dolapo Badmos, said Police would leave no stone unturned in getting rid of criminal elements within the State, urging parents to monitor the activities of their wards and children. The suspects have been transferred to Lagos State Taskforce

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/the-rapid-response-squad-nabs-six-kid.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by oatzeal(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
God catch em
Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
I saw them rob a woman one certain time, wanted to act but they were in large number... before they go use me do tutorials..

Good for them... I so much hate criminals.

Shoot em in their scrotums..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by HtwoOw: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol
Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
my beloved mafoluku cry

6 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
See their cone heads.Chai afonjas!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I saw them rob a woman one certain time, wanted to act but they were in large number... before they go use me do tutorials..

Good for them... I so much hate criminals.

Shoot em in their scrotums..

lol in fact lwkmd
Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
See their cone heads.Chai afonjas!! undecided

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by vchykp(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
now dey will say its buhari.. #pettyTHIEVES

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by juman(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Economy is so bad.

While few are making themselves billionaires.
Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
who...........
why hiding their face!!! hope you are not related to them?
they should be punished as...
but their names resembles names from my region!
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by musa7m(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
NCAN...,name check

10 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by Obijulius: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
NCAN please we need you.

The usual suspects are at it again.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by dreezybines: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Just here to read comments and laugh grin ... Thaz all

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by Chipappii(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ncan reporting.

Hunger and recession don dey catch even the PROGRESSIVES grin grin.

I hope sarrki isn't among them. cheesy grin.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by Itannooluwa(f): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
it s well....hmmmmmm
Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Afonjas wil sell to the IPOB members in oshodi.

6 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
OK
Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
I no talk am, na them again...Jagede Shokoya people!

The suspects; Ganiyu Rahman Sadiq Adebayo (15); Timilehin Oluwaseun (14); Ogundare Moyinoluwa (18); Toheeb Tijani (19) and Adeleke Sodiq (17) were arrested on Friday morning in Oshodi Oke.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Some people will come here and start shouting Afonja again undecided

4 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by DIFY20(f): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
After burning their school in Ibadan and osogbo they will enter lagos to terrorize innocent people..

OfonjaOfonja

They will enter Lagos claiming is our state..fools

Ofonja Lagos is Nigeria common wealth state, every individual in Nigeria have a stake in Lagos...bunch of lazy fools

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by DLondonboiy: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wow...all igbos grin grin

Too much hunger in the land....saibaba
Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by doggnoba: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
just here to check names

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) by BrutalJab: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
NCAN where una dey o

Afonja and crime related issues sha.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Interested In Newly-Wed Women - Niger State Kidnapping Suspect / Kidnapped Lady, Gbemisola Alabi, Found / Corper Shot Dead At 50-50 Bar In Nekede, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.